NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Many people come in "Wanting" things an I do too.

I just want your Loot Filter ! Since it came out I have not used another. Thankyou for providing an maintaining this for use of "idiots" like myself whom could not script if I tried.
ty <3
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
Thanks for your work, looking forward for the light version totally updated for 2.1.
If i want to have weapons show up at say ilvl 60ish for animate weapon is that fairly easy to set?

Edit: nevermind I've worked it out, lol.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Dec 11, 2015, 7:46:14 AM
Just dropped in to thank you for a great filter, looking forward to the 2.1 filter and 2.1 ofc :)
Love this filter and will continue to use it in Talisman league.

Thanks for your efforts x
This filter is amazing. I am waiting for an updated version of this gem.
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
not working for some reason, I used to use this filter and it stopped working. I then used someone elses for awhile but wanted to try this one now that its been updated.

im using the NeverSink's Filter 2.6 - Full version (RECOMMENDED) ... and its showing up on my list but when I activate it, it says its activated but it does not filter anything im seeing all normal drops, all whites and no borders basically just not working at all anyone got any idea why because if its showing up on my list then its loaded right.

and yes I restarted the game.

ok im officially a complete moron, I went to look at the script I copied to paste it here thinking maybe there was something I copied wrong and it loaded but made the filter not work, when I opened it up well geez there was nothing there so was loading a empty loot filter onto the game. Guess I forgot to save it lol disregard this please works great.
Last edited by Stormswa on Dec 10, 2015, 7:03:56 PM
Updated all versions for 2.1!!! (Filter version 2.7)

Please note that for now only the legacy version will work ingame (all features of 2.7, but no talismans/2.1div cards)

Happy hunting exiles and may the RNG be with you in the next league!

Changes:
-Reworked tier lists
-Adjusted colors
-Adjusted sizes some more
-Improved the leveling algorithm
-Fixed tons of bugs in the light/zero version
-Added black borders to weak rares
-Added talismans
-Forgot what else, I suck when it comes to changelogs
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 10, 2015, 9:53:21 PM
ty for the update for 2.1

Very much appreciated good luck to you in the new leagues!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info