Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
NeverSink wrote:
"
I only found one bug:
- Tabula lost its drop sound!

Fixed. There's a version 2.71 out. Only changes are:

- Tabula makes a dropsound again
- Removed the dropsounds from detonate mines and added chaos damage (it's not too exciting imo, they still keep the border/size)

Thanks!

"
Booshki wrote:
I've got a small Question, right now I'm using the "One Filter to Rule them All", which has a simple filtering for best basetype rares by simply giving it a yellow border and the worse rares are simply unchanged, would this be the green background for good/best basetypes and the red background for the worse ones in this filter?

Correct. (And neutral background for the middle ground.)

"
Arrathorn1 wrote:
How does this loot filter handle Warbands drops?

The rules for Warbands drops are near the end of the filter, Section 5001. They are disabled by default, but you can edit your file and turn them back on if you want.

"
Mental_One wrote:
If i don't update the version to your latest does it show the new items/uniques/cards or will i have to update?

Thanks

edit* Just uploaded your new filter but it says its failed to load, i presume that's because the new patch is not out yet so it cant understand the talisman items?

It always shows all uniques/cards. And yes, you are correct, have to wait until the new patch before it can load with talisman rules.

Thanks for the update!
Why is it that there is no loot rules drop down menu for me in the UI? There is just no that kind line.

Edit: Never mind. problem fixed!
Last edited by Possu81 on Dec 11, 2015, 9:07:40 AM
THX for maj , i love your filter ! :D
"
Booshki wrote:
I've got a small Question, right now I'm using the "One Filter to Rule them All", which has a simple filtering for best basetype rares by simply giving it a yellow border and the worse rares are simply unchanged, would this be the green background for good/best basetypes and the red background for the worse ones in this filter?

Yes:

Green background = good
Default background = decent
Red background = too clunky + low level (bad)

There's also green with background (rings, amulets, rare jewels, rare belts - kind of the best rares to pick up)

"
How does this loot filter handle Warbands drops?

They are disabled in the new filter since warbands didn't make it into the default game. You can enable it in the section 5001 if you intend to run zana-warband maps a lot. They work the following way:

By default most blues are hidden. However by pushing Z (or whatever you define it), you'll see all drops. Magic boots/gloves/helmets will have a shiny background that indicates the color scheme of the warband. So helmets will have a red background. If you kill some fire warbands, click Z and pick up all red-crystal background items.

Cheers.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Thanks for taking the time to make this and keeping it updated. I love this filter
IGN: Pockey
Line 197 unable to parse parameters for base type rule : no base type talisman.

Does this mean I installed it right I just need to wait for the league to start now?
"
Aziah wrote:
Line 197 unable to parse parameters for base type rule : no base type talisman.

Does this mean I installed it right I just need to wait for the league to start now?

There's a legacy version on the front page that is for 2.0.5
As for the regular version - yes, it won't work until 2.1
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
k thanks bud
Really appreciate you putting this together and keeping it updated. Love that filter!

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info