NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
jhonnyfoe0712 wrote:
Just like someone mentioned before, making jewelers a 'rare' gong drop is too much. I'm already getting excited when the 'gong' appears but then it's just an alch that drops - so disappointing. A jewelers orb is worth less than a chance in terms of trading - please no 'gong' for both of em ;-)

Yeah, I agree. Thinking about it, I like your suggestion better than my suggestion of upgrading Chances. After all getting a Chance is also not exciting, just like jewelers.
Keep sounds for Alchs and Fusings, those are more exciting to get.

"
jhonnyfoe0712 wrote:
The Mjölner that just dropped just showed up as a brown (crappy) unique, rofl.

How about making Tier 2 uniques inverted with black text on colored orange-brown background, just like the currency types we discussed above?
"
StarRune wrote:
"
NeverSink wrote:

Feedback is very welcome. Expect an updated version before the start of the talisman league (for 2.1)

NeverSink

Thanks for the update!

Initial feedback:

- BUG: Canyon map is listed twice, both under level 74 and level 75 maps.

- Probable bug: Profane Wand is not listed with the other Maraketh bases.

- Strangeness: Several entries have two Rarity lines. (sections: 0707, 0711, 0904)

- Nitpick: also spelled wrong in 0301 header.

- Detonate Mines & Added Chaos Damage - drop only gems not highlighted at all compared to normal gems. I don't think they need sound and everything, but at least something to make them stand out from ordinary gems would be nice.

- Chance Orbs, I tend to value these at least as much as Jeweller's. They are a currency that's in constant demand, but are too expensive to buy from vendors. Jeweller's Orbs was upgraded a tier, shouldn't Chance Orbs be too?

- I feel that at this point, it would be worthwhile to consider the value of still showing all the Maraketh bases. They was new a shiny in 2.0, by now I would assume that there is a consensus on which of them are worthwhile, and which are just cluttering the screen.

I'll include those, thanks :)

"

I normally play PoE with game sound off to listen to music. Is there a way to configure audio settings to ignore the other ingame sounds but play the filter sounds?

Thanks for an awesome filter

Sadly nope

"

Tested out the colors, good rares shows up fine. Bad and normal rares looks nearly the same. Very hard to see the red color in the background.

Upcoming version will have this changed, thanks for the feedback

"
Just like someone mentioned before, making jewelers a 'rare' gong drop is too much. I'm already getting excited when the 'gong' appears but then it's just an alch that drops - so disappointing. A jewelers orb is worth less than a chance in terms of trading - please no 'gong' for both of em ;-)

Yeah, I'm going to revert this.

"
How about making Tier 2 uniques inverted with black text on colored orange-brown background, just like the currency types we discussed above?

I tried it, but didn't quite like it, I've also tried a half-white background, but to my shameful surprise, it was grey and ugly (derp). I'll see what I can come up with.

Thanks for the suggestion and testing guys.
I'll upload another version during the next 48h (and likely another one for then talisman league, yet im not 100% sure about the syntax so far)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 8, 2015, 11:03:17 PM
"
NeverSink wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion and testing guys.
I'll upload another version during the next 48h (and likely another one for then talisman league, yet im not 100% sure about the syntax so far)

Thanks! They just posted the syntax for the talismans.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489916

"

Information on updating your loot filter:
There is no Class to cover Talismans, however they all have the word Talisman in the name so you can use:

BaseType "Talisman"

This will cover all Talismans. However, it is worth noting these are all part of the Amulet item class as well.

Yeah,

I'll include it in the next version :)

Spoiler

I actually PM'd her about posting the syntax, I was pissed seeing the filter broken every single time an item was renamed/league started ._.

Once again, huge thumbs up about how fast GGG/Bex reacted.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Dec 9, 2015, 12:45:38 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:
Yeah,

I'll include it in the next version :)

Spoiler

I actually PM'd her about posting the syntax, I was pissed seeing the filter broken every single time an item was renamed/league started ._.

Once again, huge thumbs up about how fast GGG/Bex reacted.

Looking forward for the Talisman-Version!

Is there a way to increase the noise of high value drops ?
I have the ingame sound on, but pretty low due to Teamspeak . I guess there is no way to make specially that beeps and gongs much louder ?
Looks like we need a tier for divination cards worse than Carrion Crow ...
"

Turn The Other Cheek: A set of three can be redeemed for a Corrupted Pacifism Unique Jewel.

... >_<
Hey Neversink will you update the light version too before start of the league ?

thx for your good work

edit: arrgg just saw that you said you will update later

anyway, any reason why you hide sac fragment in your light version ?
Last edited by spacecroquette on Dec 9, 2015, 1:38:44 PM
Just dropped in to say a big Thank You for all your hard work.
Nice to see this filter updated.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
thanks for the updates.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info