NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Potti wrote:
hey nice filter.
but why is that 1hand "rock breaker" always shown?

thanks for the info
Just reporting in after using 2.3a for the last couple hours. Personally i find the louder sounds to be a godsend. Especially as i am a person who likes to play with my own music blasting loud. I can see that for people who don't use their own music it may be loud, but as i haven't tested that i leave that to others to find out.

Keep up the great updates.
I play regularly with music but yes the sound at 300 is too high, 200 would be perfect i think...maybe a 250 for 6-link or very very rare unique dunno...but definitively 300 for all is too damn high at least for me XD
300 is too high yes. I want to find and replace all the 300s in the txt, will that work? :D or maybe ”300” is used for other than sounds
I hate adding to his workload, but... Some people are asking for lower sounds. Personally i much prefer everything at 300. Maybe have 2 different versions?
Since Neversink uses only 3 sounds, you can quickly change volumes yourself. Just do a search & replace for "PlayAlertSound 1 300", replace all with "PlayAlertSound 1 xxx" (xxx being your volume up to 300). Same for sounds 4 and 6.

Oh, and BTW, awesome work Neversink!
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Aug 1, 2015, 1:01:16 AM
Very nice filter, but I think iron rings aren't shown?
I'd like to use them for the unidentified amulet recipe.

Sorry if it was mentioned somewhere already, I couldn't find it in this thread (at least not
by searching, I didn't read all the 48 pages)
Hello, thanks for the filter. Super helpful. I noticed that for the chisel recipe items (ln 1409) you're hiding magic gavels with 12+ quality. I think these should be shown instead unless I'm just completely misunderstanding something.
Last edited by Phalm on Aug 1, 2015, 12:21:43 PM
I've been using this filter and finding it a bit weird. Doesn't emphasize with green the fastest attack speed rare weapons, which are the best bases, like Siege Axe, Reaver Sword, Piledriver, etc. and highlights bad rapiers with 1.4 speed instead? Also hides many whites and blues that can be very valuable in high level maps? Got the impression the creator only cared about maraketh weapons, chancing uniques and crafting some jewelry for recipes.

Still good filter with a few modifications.

Last edited by Zed_ on Aug 1, 2015, 1:32:30 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for the filter and the updates, it's been great using it so far!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info