NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Boss does the 2.3a version includes the new maps
that came with the 2.01 patch?
I don't think it does, I remember adding them in manually.
I'm levelling up with the Item Filter and loving it so far but I have a question. Under coloring it says this:

"
-Utility items (such as utility flasks) and recipe items (6socks, RGB, quality flasks) have a grey background

I've seen several white weapons and armor pieces drop with this grey background. Is that because of the RGB sockets? Does that mean I should be grabbing these and stashing them?
I'm really enjoying the louder sound effects. Since I listen to music while playing, with some of the game sounds lower, it really catches my attention now. Thank you.
- Rose

Perandus, Hardcore, Standard, and Races
Solo - Self-Found, since Jan 2013
"
fadedreality wrote:
I've seen several white weapons and armor pieces drop with this grey background. Is that because of the RGB sockets? Does that mean I should be grabbing these and stashing them?

Theres a few very nice vendor recipes. The grey items you have seen have either 3 linked sockets of each color (hence RGB) and sell for one Chromatic Orb, or it is a Stone Hammer, Rock Breaker, or a Gavel. These take only 4 Whetstones (for whites) to get them to 20% quality, and then, together with any map, they sell for a Cartograpther's Chisel.

Read about vendor recipes here.
"
Ayonix wrote:
Very nice filter, but I think iron rings aren't shown?
I'd like to use them for the unidentified amulet recipe.

Sorry if it was mentioned somewhere already, I couldn't find it in this thread (at least not
by searching, I didn't read all the 48 pages)

I need to do this as well. How do I highlight all iron rings?
IGN: tny
"
Cr4v3n wrote:
"
fadedreality wrote:

Theres a few very nice vendor recipes. The grey items you have seen have either 3 linked sockets of each color (hence RGB) and sell for one Chromatic Orb, or it is a Stone Hammer, Rock Breaker, or a Gavel. These take only 4 Whetstones (for whites) to get them to 20% quality, and then, together with any map, they sell for a Cartograpther's Chisel.

Read about vendor recipes here.

Ahh that makes a lot more sense. Thanks a lot!
Last edited by fadedreality on Aug 3, 2015, 1:31:53 AM
"
sockgr wrote:
Boss does the 2.3a version includes the new maps
that came with the 2.01 patch?

It does. Their font size is not in line with the general tier list, but the filter has extra entries to display new maps/uniques/gems/divination cards, even if they are not in the tier lists.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Started playing poe some days ago, been a long time D2 player so im quite enjoying poe, lvl28 Tempest League currently, should i use this filter already during leveling, so i can learn what drops are good and which ones are trash, on top of, of course, not having to bother with the trash drops ? so i can safely using this filter on any level, im not missing out on any useful items ?

also, thanks for this tool NeverSink!
Thanks for this filter - lots easier and more fun seeing the dropped items in various colors and sounds - just found out about filters last week.

I'm keeping the current filter version up-to-date with the current version and thanks for the updates, too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info