NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

hi!
nice filter.

but this:
"

I recommend using this instruction to setup the filter:
CLICK HERE :O

leads to "access denied page"
Last edited by zloidooraque on Jul 31, 2015, 1:44:17 PM
oh, and also.. i'm on lvl 75 and the flasks are highlighted
health and mana specifically. i think everyone on lvl 75 already has flasks they need in plenty..

i assume, they could be at least smaller font. or normal font, but appear only on alt pressed.
Hello

Thanks for this awesome loot filter, its working well for me!
I just have one problem.

When worthwhile loot drops it highlights it, but only temporarily.
Often times if i am in a longer fight, by the time the fight is over the filtered loot is no longer highlighted.
When i then hit Toggle Highlight to find it again, it will display all the junk items as well.

Is there a way to avoid this and just have only the filtered items being shown permanently?
It completely defeats the purpose of the filter for me at least, maybe i am missing something :(
"
Jinxus wrote:
Hello

Thanks for this awesome loot filter, its working well for me!
I just have one problem.

When worthwhile loot drops it highlights it, but only temporarily.
Often times if i am in a longer fight, by the time the fight is over the filtered loot is no longer highlighted.
When i then hit Toggle Highlight to find it again, it will display all the junk items as well.

Is there a way to avoid this and just have only the filtered items being shown permanently?
It completely defeats the purpose of the filter for me at least, maybe i am missing something :(

do you have options -> UI -> always highlight on?
Oh damn, updated faster than I would have thought :D Thanks
IGN: Sin
"
zloidooraque wrote:

do you have options -> UI -> always highlight on?

I have that set to off.
Then i have Toggle Highlight bound to my Mouse 5 key.
The loot filter works fine when the items drop, but if i press Mouse 5 to toggle highlights, everything is highlighted, not just the filtered items.
I am not sure what i am doing wrong.
Just installed the 2.3a and an alchemy orb dropped. I like to listen to music (sometimes a bit too loudly) while playing and an alchemy orb dropped and it was glorious! Love the new volume 300! Fantastic!
hey nice filter.
but why is that 1hand "rock breaker" always shown?
EDIT: oops nevermind, my fault, here was nothing! move on! ;)

Thanks for the great filter, am using it since it came out and it is always very easy for me to modify it to my further needs :)
Last edited by xarr666 on Jul 31, 2015, 2:07:53 PM
"
Potti wrote:
hey nice filter.
but why is that 1hand "rock breaker" always shown?

chisel recipe.

another question. i have been using version 2,1 for a long time since game release. yesterday i updated to 2,3 and i notice the filter is now displaying blue studded belts and other blue stuff that make little sense to me?

it didn't use to do this before.

i am playing with a lvl 89 charachter in maps if that helps. also using the recommended normal version of the filter.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 31, 2015, 3:22:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info