NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

your filter dont show rogues gear. update it pls.
"
Is there a way to set the "end of leveling" to be something other than 65? I'm switching over to neversink and testing it out in BA (where I tend to grind a few levels each league, so I want to have it tuned right there for chaos recipe), I keep getting random crap showing through my filter that seems to be in the leveling section with no option in filterblade to hide it. I've got quivers and item progression disabled in the filter customization section, but I've got an ilvl 61 quiver and 63 bow that are showing up nonetheless (no, I haven't made any manual edits to the file; everything was done on the website).

I'd like to set the "leveling" section to end at 60 instead of 65 so I can transition into chaos recipe through the last few acts.

Not an easy one. You can use filterblade->advanced->commandbuilder to create a custom command that changes all "ItemLevel >= 65" to something else.

"
Some equipment for heist characters is not highlighted/set yet, could this be updated? thank you!

"
Legiun wrote:
your filter dont show rogues gear. update it pls.

1) yes it does. the font size was low, but it had a beam and minimap icon.
2) already updated with higher fontsize.

"
bug report1. custom sound in (Maps and Map-like Items) - (Maps - General Configuration) - (Normal Maps) - (HIGHLIGHT - T1-T5) doesn't work for some reason.

as always, thank you!

We'll take a look, thanks!

Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I already had the filter for 3.11 but it stopped working with 3.12. I tried installing again but i keep getting the following error:

Line 495: Unable to parse parameter for base type rule. No BaseTypes found matching "Pernarch"

Any ideas?
"
karac67 wrote:
I already had the filter for 3.11 but it stopped working with 3.12. I tried installing again but i keep getting the following error:

Line 495: Unable to parse parameter for base type rule. No BaseTypes found matching "Pernarch"

Any ideas?

You need to update your filter on filterblade, and then either sync it to your POE account or save it to the filter folder on your PC.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Hi! First of all, thanks for everything, FilterBlade is a lifesaver.

I just added a Strict filter to my game and made sure that scrolls are set to be hidden (which they are in the simulator), but for some reason I'm still seeing them pop up in game. Am I missing something really obvious?

EDIT - I was an idiot, it's because I'm still levelling -_-
Last edited by TheMorgod on Oct 2, 2020, 1:23:53 AM
Bug Report

Hi! Don't know if is only me, but there is no symbols behind the item's name. Already tried to change style but does not get fixed :C

Last edited by Palit0w on Oct 12, 2020, 8:08:02 PM
Sorry my bad.
Still , thanks a million for the filter , NeverSink <3

Cheers. "^_^
Last edited by Vize_X on Oct 18, 2020, 10:08:48 AM
Hello,

First of all, i love you filters helped me alot!
1 realy fast question, is there easy and fast way to make font little smaller?
Hey there :)
Ofc thank you for this great tool :)

I have a question about sounds ...
Unfortunately, after the last update, something broke and for example the sound of the falling Exalt orb sounds like the Chance orb falling so far ... I tried to edit the sounds, it sounds good on the website and after loading the saved filter and starting it in the game still unchanged. What can I do?

Greetings

...I noticed that somewhere in the background, you hear the right sound at first, but it's very quiet. Only after a second you hear the louder, the wrong one :(

I fixed it :)

The filter sound in the game was muted ... I don't know why :D
Last edited by Red_Stone on Oct 21, 2020, 4:38:19 AM
was there an update? filtered cant be loaded, i do auto import new version via the website and it says error on line 644 pernarch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info