NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

I think some of the last updates to the game make some of the lootfilter gibberish (volapyk) when laying on the floor. When I look on it it show the real name when hover the mouse over it.
Dissolator's BEASTfilter v5.6c shows it right.
"
Lumaan wrote:
I think some of the last updates to the game make some of the lootfilter gibberish (volapyk) when laying on the floor. When I look on it it show the real name when hover the mouse over it.
Dissolator's BEASTfilter v5.6c shows it right.

That's a rendering bug that has existed in the game since ages. It can affect different part of the game, with our without filter ( it affects a certain font/size combination )

Just restart the game to fix it
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
viralz_ihyper wrote:
How do I update the existing filter when filter gets updated without modifying the customized colours of items and currency?

Just load your save on Filterblade.

It always merges your changes into the latest filter version.

Your modifications take priority.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Is there a way to set the "end of leveling" to be something other than 65? I'm switching over to neversink and testing it out in BA (where I tend to grind a few levels each league, so I want to have it tuned right there for chaos recipe), I keep getting random crap showing through my filter that seems to be in the leveling section with no option in filterblade to hide it. I've got quivers and item progression disabled in the filter customization section, but I've got an ilvl 61 quiver and 63 bow that are showing up nonetheless (no, I haven't made any manual edits to the file; everything was done on the website).

I'd like to set the "leveling" section to end at 60 instead of 65 so I can transition into chaos recipe through the last few acts.
Easiest way to have some specific manual settings while avoiding too much crap items is:
Switch over to the next level of strictness (e.g. from strict to very strict) and have the desired items (e.g. for chaos recipe) in the manual section (called "override area") at the top of the files.
I'm getting error when I'm trying to load NeverSink's filter:

Line 495: unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: no base types found matching Pernarch

How to solve it?
"
Mardugan wrote:
I'm getting error when I'm trying to load NeverSink's filter:

Line 495: unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: no base types found matching Pernarch

How to solve it?

I had this error as well...turns out I had the filter in the wrong folder, and it was reading the old one instead. Once that was corrected, it loaded without error.

To find the correct folder, bring up the in game options...click the "UI" tab, and scroll to the bottom and click "Show Folder"...it'll open explorer to the correct place the filters should go.
Last edited by LordBelgarath on Sep 19, 2020, 11:01:46 AM
My filter color doesnt seem to save and goes back to default color when I use it in game.
Some equipment for heist characters is not highlighted/set yet, could this be updated? thank you!
bug report

1. custom sound in (Maps and Map-like Items) - (Maps - General Configuration) - (Normal Maps) - (HIGHLIGHT - T1-T5) doesn't work for some reason.

2. if I use auto-sort in div card section, new tier is renamed. it's not a big bug but I think it wasn't intended.

as always, thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info