NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Ok, thanks. I don't know would this have helped, since I just reinstalled poe again to another SSD and removed all old files. Now its working tho. :P
I tried dropping a valuable unique and other stuff as well. But results still the same with my issue with currencies. Here's a pastebin link for the filter I did using the website if you have a couple minutes to spare and check it out. Also, I'm playing using a console. Many thanks! :)

https://pastebin.com/Awy2vVup
Last edited by NotiboyQho19 on Jul 3, 2020, 8:33:25 AM
Hey there, thank you for your great work. Sorry in advance if this question was mentioned. Is there a way to select the version of filter? For eg., the latest version of filter is not working properly on PS4. I may be wrong, but I assume it is because of the patch version differences. However the version 7.9.2 was working excellent. So, is there is a way to upload the desired version of the filter from filterblade?
"
mrnikefreeman wrote:
Hey there, thank you for your great work. Sorry in advance if this question was mentioned. Is there a way to select the version of filter? For eg., the latest version of filter is not working properly on PS4. I may be wrong, but I assume it is because of the patch version differences. However the version 7.9.2 was working excellent. So, is there is a way to upload the desired version of the filter from filterblade?

FilterBlade has a latest-version-only concept and that's not something that is likely to change.

You can however go for a workaround.

Go to my github and download the source code for 3.9.2 (it has a version history). On FilterBlade you can upload the filter in Advanced->upload.

Usually, the customizer is quite buggy, when used with uploaded filters, but the similarities here are strong enough, so that it should still work. Alternatively use the "Structure Screen" on advanced. Note that you can't use the save/load system with uploaded filters.

You can however, then sync the filter to PS4 and also download the edited filter and upload it again.

"
I tried dropping a valuable unique and other stuff as well. But results still the same with my issue with currencies. Here's a pastebin link for the filter I did using the website if you have a couple minutes to spare and check it out. Also, I'm playing using a console. Many thanks! :)https://pastebin.com/Awy2vVup

I need the filterblade link, not the filter output. Also I'm pretty sure custom sounds don't work on consolse, that might be the problem.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
PoE in PS4 just updated and the filters are working out just fine. Thanks for helping Neversink! :)
I am sure this answer must be easier than it seems. i am running neversink at regular and just want to change it to strict. How do i do this?

Thanks.
"
NotiboyQho19 wrote:
PoE in PS4 just updated and the filters are working out just fine. Thanks for helping Neversink! :)

Glad to hear that!

"

I am sure this answer must be easier than it seems. i am running neversink at regular and just want to change it to strict. How do i do this?

Thanks.

Follow the same instructions you used to get the strict filter and switch it in the options menu!
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hi,

how would i go to add the delirium orbs and splinters to the uber-strict filter? As they are not implemented in it.

As well as any t14+ shaped/elder map (not showing in the uber filter either).
Last edited by lennaert222 on Jul 20, 2020, 2:38:19 PM
"
lennaert222 wrote:
Hi,

how would i go to add the delirium orbs and splinters to the uber-strict filter? As they are not implemented in it.

As well as any t14+ shaped/elder map (not showing in the uber filter either).

They absolutely are shown (except low tier breach splinters, change that on filterblade). Are you somehow using a year old version? Get the latest one.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jul 25, 2020, 6:26:26 AM
How do I update the existing filter when filter gets updated without modifying the customized colours of items and currency?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info