NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
thevdende wrote:
Hey there neversink ~love your filter, especially the slick version. I was fiddling around with the map drop sounds for t1-t10 maps, basically I wanted to remove/change the alert sound, I removed the play alert sound section from each tier, however, a sound still plays when one of those maps drops. Its not the same sound as alert 4, but I can't seem to find where it is in the filter to disable it. I then decided to just change the alert sound to 9, but it seems to be playing 9 and another sound at the same time, this is what made me think there is another block which is triggering an alert sound for maps... Any ideas?

Yes. Maps have a specific sound by default, even without filters. It's not too loud (that's why I've given them a custom sound), but you can't remove it.

Also each item can only trigger 1 entry (filter stops searching on first match).
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I dont understand this stupid thing..

I only changed Sorcerer boots to Leather Belt So I get sound when the belt drops but nope.

Boots make sound, belt doesnt. Let alone other things id like to change.. wow why so hard? :\

Edit: stupid poe directory is HIDDEN in some weird path. Now all adjusting works cos the real filter is suppose to be NOT in poe game directory.(doesnt make sense)
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Jan 29, 2017, 7:41:48 AM
Ive been using filterblast to customize stuff, and managed to get them to add in the slick filter. Not sure if there is an issue with the filter, or its on their side, but a bunch of the descriptions are really vague like 'Show %D3'.. Could use some help with those.

But the big one is Im wondering where I can turn off portal and ident scrolls, since I no longer use either atm.

I'd also like to turn off all white and blue crafting bases excepting ES stuff that is t1, since I don't craft (or care to bother selling them). Also blue jewels.

http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/NeverSink/cadi2i
Last edited by taosk8r on Jan 29, 2017, 1:34:26 AM
Edit: problem solved
Last edited by WesolyFarmer on Jan 30, 2017, 3:16:07 PM
I wrote some code to automatically generate tier lists for items based on poe.ninja for my own filter. Would you be interested in a copy of the code so you can automate the economy updates and possibly do them more frequently?
"
DracoArgentum wrote:
I wrote some code to automatically generate tier lists for items based on poe.ninja for my own filter. Would you be interested in a copy of the code so you can automate the economy updates and possibly do them more frequently?

This sounds very interesting.

I've been actually considering doing the same for a website I'm currently designing.

Please PM me about it, looking forward to hear about it.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Could it be that there's a bug/fault in the uber strict version?

Unique Sorcerer boots wont show up (only realised them because of the unique drop animation).

Can upload a video if you want to see it. :)
"
Could it be that there's a bug/fault in the uber strict version?

Unique Sorcerer boots wont show up (only realised them because of the unique drop animation).

Can upload a video if you want to see it. :)

Just double checked in-game and in theory: No, it's definitely not the case. Try re-downloading it maybe.

Maybe you've edited the filter, failed or got an edited version of my filter from somebody?
Last edited by NeverSink on Feb 1, 2017, 3:50:32 AM
"
NeverSink wrote:

Just double checked in-game and in theory: No, it's definitely not the case. Try re-downloading it maybe.

Maybe you've edited the filter, failed or got an edited version of my filter from somebody?

That's really awkward.

I didn't edit the filter.. just checked it and Sorcerer Boots are shown as T1 unique.

[Just tested it again and they still don't appear. They're also not shown unique if I press alt.. they're shown rare....]

Oh wow, I redownloaded the filter and now it works. Maybe the game didn't load the files correctly or so o,O

Still thank you for the help. :)
Could still use a hand on my post from last page, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info