NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
RivalBlack wrote:
Has there been an update for the new crafting bases in atlas? ie: steel ring and opal ring?
very small and have to pay alot of attention to find in their appropriate maps.

otherwise awesome filter thanks!!

I second this. I have searched the entire file for "Steel" but the word appears nowhere, and so I'm quite afraid it won't show these 2 new ring bases...
Are you sure?

# 0701 # 83+ ITEM CRAFTING

Shows Steel Ring and Opal Rings right on the Second Group and there's multiple lists as well. I'm using the Regular Version though.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Nov 12, 2016, 10:17:11 AM
"
Has there been an update for the new crafting bases in atlas? ie: steel ring and opal ring?

They show, and actually the textfont is fairly high. That being said, I'll going to give them dropsounds in the next update.

"
Azzatoth wrote:
"
RivalBlack wrote:

I second this. I have searched the entire file for "Steel" but the word appears nowhere, and so I'm quite afraid it won't show these 2 new ring bases...

I think there are 7 instances of Steel Ring in the filter. You fail at searching :D.

"
I would suggest adding Jewelled Foil to the Chance items that show. Thanks for all of your work!

Likely next update
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Nov 12, 2016, 10:37:53 AM
For some reason, this gets highlighted.

Using strict and uber-strict versions of the filter.
Looks like this...

"
For some reason, this gets highlighted.

Using strict and uber-strict versions of the filter.
Looks like this...

Check the FAQ page 1.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hello NeverSink,

I just installed the filter (first-time user), it's pretty nifty :)

One question (couldn't find it in the FAQ anywhere). Is there an easy way to set up that the filter doesn't hide any items, but keeps the coloring/formatting that it uses?

For instance, I like the look when I have Z on and hold down Alt (basically showing everything, but makes the "bad loot" look much smaller than the rest). How'd I go about modifying the filter to make that a permanent setting?

Thanks in advance!

Here's an example of what I'm aiming for - the valuable loot (in this case the Citrine Amulet) being much larger than the rest, yet still showing the bad loot.

Cheers!

(for a larger resolution, the full image is here)
Last edited by KevDK on Nov 13, 2016, 11:45:24 AM
"
Is there an easy way to set up that the filter doesn't hide any items, but keeps the coloring/formatting that it uses?

If you really want everything to be visible simply using search and replace in your Text-Editor and Replacing every instance of "HIDE" with "SHOW" should be what you want to do (make a copy of the filter before) =)

EDIT:
I just took another look:
There is a section called "XXXX" at the end of the filter, which specifically says:
"
#You can replace the "hide" with a "show" below to display all hidden items in a really small font.

So maybe you don't even have to go through the whole filter.
Last edited by Kawaiser on Nov 13, 2016, 2:33:21 PM
"
Kawaiser wrote:
"
Is there an easy way to set up that the filter doesn't hide any items, but keeps the coloring/formatting that it uses?

If you really want everything to be visible simply using search and replace in your Text-Editor and Replacing every instance of "HIDE" with "SHOW" should be what you want to do (make a copy of the filter before) =)

EDIT:
I just took another look:
There is a section called "XXXX" at the end of the filter, which specifically says:
"
#You can replace the "hide" with a "show" below to display all hidden items in a really small font.

So maybe you don't even have to go through the whole filter.

Thanks Kawaiser, I'll give it a go :)
Hi NeverSink. First off all, i wona say thenkyou for this great filter & for your job.
But, i have question: i using my version of your filter. I modifired it by using "Filtration".
Your old version had quite understandable information line on the right side.

As you can see from the screenshot, I just removed a tick from some useless "information line's".
But the latest version of your filter contains a lot I do not understand the new units.

What do thous new "information line's" mean ?

Thnx for ansver & sorry for my bad english.

SC legues V
Last edited by zaregu on Nov 14, 2016, 11:11:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info