NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Mczaker wrote:
Updated form 2.0 to 2.24 Regular and found a

Bug: No sound for Normal "Socerer Boots" ilvl 84+ because line with code

"
# 0701 # 83+ ITEM CRAFTING
#------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show #$crafting, egc, top
BaseType "Onyx" "Diamond Ring" "Prismatic" "Titanium Spirit Shield" "Hubris Circlet" "Sorcerer Boots" "Sorcerer Gloves" "Vaal Regalia" "Two-Stone"
ItemLevel >= 84
SetBorderColor 255 255 0 255
SetFontSize 40

Higher than

"
# 0703 # CHANCE ORB BASES - ADD YOUR ITEMS HERE

Show
BaseType "Sorcerer Boots"
Rarity Normal
SetTextColor 255 255 255
SetBorderColor 0 210 0
SetFontSize 38
PlayAlertSound 3 300

Only at ilvl 84+, which is ok
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hi NeverSink, great job mate, keep it up. I use regular version of the filter and I noticed that Vaal Axes are hidden (whenever notice it drops), run through FAQ and didn't find anything about that. Thanks again for the filter (only I ever used).
"
ReMa86 wrote:
Hi NeverSink, great job mate, keep it up. I use regular version of the filter and I noticed that Vaal Axes are hidden (whenever notice it drops), run through FAQ and didn't find anything about that. Thanks again for the filter (only I ever used).

Rare vaal axes of any ilvl are displayed.

Also it'll display vaal axe's of any rarity with the ILVL 83+ (for crafting, I don't recommend using any other base, unless you're playing selffound. However, this is such a rare exception, I don't feel like it's worth cluttering the screen for other players, because of this 1 case).
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Great work on this filter. Using it since it was released and never tried out any other. However, after such a long time it became a little bit boring ^^

Maybe you are interested in making something like the opposite slick version: instead of conservative colouring we get some fancy bling bling, bringing some colour in our life :)

I have two questions regarding the semi-strict version: 1) What does 'clunky chromatic recipe items' means? Will 4 slot bases still be shown? 2) Youre stated that we "Don't use this if you want to do chaos/regal recipes". But i guess jewelry will still be shown in this version?
Can somebody explain to me why the slick version always is like 2 version numbers behind?
"
Can somebody explain to me why the slick version always is like 2 version numbers behind?

I can. Updating the filters takes a lot of time. Every time I update 1 of the filters, I need to either merge the changes from the base version (regular) to the subversions or to recreate the subversions from the base version.

This process was the most time consuming process in the whole filter update loop. It also wasn't error tolerant. In order to reduce the chances of messing up, I've designed a C# application ( https://github.com/NeverSinkDev/Filterpolish , though this is a VEEEERY outdated version, gotta update it on github), that uses "version tags" in the filter to auto-generate the other versions. Version tags are comments after some "Show/Hide" statements that start with a %, such as "%H2" means: Hide this section in every subversion with the strictness value of 2 or higher (0 = regular, 1 = semistrict...).

This process works great for the creation of the strictness based versions (seriously, it's just 1 click, feels really good, after creating those by hand since ages), however the slick version requires a complete stylesheet replacement method, which is far more complicated... Frankly updating this version by hand is SUPER annoying and since I'm not using it actively... so I avoid doing so frequently ... that being said: I'm working on the stylesheet handling method here and there in my free time (kind of a hobby).

At this point, I'd say it's 70% done. It'll also allow me to generate other versions with different stylesheets or to generate semistrict/strict slick versions with 1 click and to keep the stylesheet reference in the filter up to date. It'll likely be done for the next POE expansion or earlier.

Depends on how much time I have, other higher priority projects I'm working on and my state of mind.

Hope that explains it.

Summary: It's not automated, I'm trying to get it automated, so I'm slacking until it's automated (also it's only used by ~4% of my filter users, according to my latest statistics: from here, based on 4000 votes .. so I only feel 4% bad for slacking ;) )

"
Great work on this filter. Using it since it was released and never tried out any other. However, after such a long time it became a little bit boring ^^

Maybe you are interested in making something like the opposite slick version: instead of conservative colouring we get some fancy bling bling, bringing some colour in our life :)

I have two questions regarding the semi-strict version: 1) What does 'clunky chromatic recipe items' means? Will 4 slot bases still be shown? 2) Youre stated that we "Don't use this if you want to do chaos/regal recipes". But i guess jewelry will still be shown in this version?

I think my answer above this one, will be quite relevant :D. Maybe.

1) It should be "bulky", not "clunky" my imperfect english betrayed me. It means big chromatic items, such as 2x3 or 2x4 sized items.
2) Yes it will. Rare jewelry will show in every subversion, independent of level.
Last edited by NeverSink on Nov 4, 2016, 11:43:59 AM
Hello im new to the game and fund out about your filter by seeing someone else use a filter so i started looking for one and fund yours.
I really like it and makes things much more easy when looking at what to loot.
but i whode like to change some things in it for my own tast but have no clue what im doing and there is so much text its hurting my head >.<
so my question is what is it i need to remove to remove something like Portal Scroll? or all bad clucky rares?

im using the regular version becouse i like doing the Chaos/Chromatic ect
Keep up the good work sir and BIG THANKS for the filter!!
This filter has changed my life. Thank you!!

bug?

[edit]restarting the client seem to have fixed this.
[edit]known bug I assume.
Last edited by birdbl00d on Nov 7, 2016, 8:12:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info