NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Heaco wrote:
I'm quite new to the whole Filter thing (and I have been away from the game for a while now).

I have a "issue" where the items shown by the filter only show for a short duration then it gets hidden and I have to hit alt to see the items, at which point the filter doesn't do that much (I know it still colors and such).

Am I doing something wrong or is it just how it works?

click "Z"

Thank you SO much :D
Hello there!

Got an error - "Line 323: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base type found matching "Mountain Ledge""

What can i do to fix it?

*Solved

Didnt copy files, just copied whole folder^^
Last edited by PewPewFFS on Oct 27, 2016, 8:23:37 AM
Nice work on the filter.
Hi Neversink!
I just have a question regarding magic items with a yellow border. I'm not sure what its supposed to indicate.

http://puu.sh/rYkcZ/dab45e20bf.jpg
orange border two toned underneath for reference
"
Rick2017 wrote:
Nice work on the filter.

Thanks!

"

Hi Neversink!
I just have a question regarding magic items with a yellow border. I'm not sure what its supposed to indicate.

http://puu.sh/rYkcZ/dab45e20bf.jpg
orange border two toned underneath for reference

Check the FAQ on page 1, it has explanations for those.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.

Ehmm first time the filter does this to me
"
disced wrote:
"
wimpy_tuna wrote:
there is no "show filter folder" in my ui tab? am i doing something wrong? also pasted the loot filter into the poe folder and it's nowhere to be found?

halp

I'm also having the same problem..

Not the main poe folder. The filters need to be in my documents\my games\path of exile.
Hello there! Big thanks to your work.
I have a 1 question:
How can i make items smaller? (i playing MF builds, and when i use ALT-key my whole screen just bombarded with items) i dont want to run strict version because scary to lost something
and i run chaos recipe kappa
Last edited by lexakek on Oct 28, 2016, 6:58:37 PM
"
lexakek wrote:
Hello there! Big thanks to your work.
I have a 1 question:
How can i make items smaller? (i playing MF builds, and when i use ALT-key my whole screen just bombarded with items) i dont want to run strict version because scary to lost something
and i run chaos recipe kappa

Probably should add this to the FAQ. Basically there are 2 hotkeys:
"Item Pickup Key" and "Highlight Item and Objects"

Set ALT to itempickup key, so that hidden items will not annoy you (if you're using key-pickup).

If you're still seeing way too much, I'd recommend using the semi-strict/strict version. I also don't recommend doing chaos recipes, I don't find them time-efficient.

Finally if you're confident you want to make the items smaller instead, change the SetFontSize entries to a smaller size. Note that you'll likely have to edit quite a bit, since the filter is full of them.

"
Ehmm first time the filter does this to me

Please read the FAQ on page 1, there's a section, explaining this phenomena.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Oct 28, 2016, 7:12:39 PM
Updated form 2.0 to 2.24 Regular and found a

Bug: No sound for Normal "Socerer Boots" ilvl 84+ because line with code

"
# 0701 # 83+ ITEM CRAFTING
#------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show #$crafting, egc, top
BaseType "Onyx" "Diamond Ring" "Prismatic" "Titanium Spirit Shield" "Hubris Circlet" "Sorcerer Boots" "Sorcerer Gloves" "Vaal Regalia" "Two-Stone"
ItemLevel >= 84
SetBorderColor 255 255 0 255
SetFontSize 40

Higher than

"
# 0703 # CHANCE ORB BASES - ADD YOUR ITEMS HERE

Show
BaseType "Sorcerer Boots"
Rarity Normal
SetTextColor 255 255 255
SetBorderColor 0 210 0
SetFontSize 38