NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Bloodstoner90 wrote:

How can i distinguish if it starts a new line, or continues the same, when the line is a million kilometers long in notepad?

I would suggest just getting notepad++, it's free and super useful for stuff like this because of formatting and visibility.
Is there a way to use the strict filter while not filter out white rings/amulets/belts. I love gambling on them with alchs.
"
IWannaPeonU wrote:
Is there a way to use the strict filter while not filter out white rings/amulets/belts. I love gambling on them with alchs.

You can use a program called 'filtration' to change the strict filter. it's pretty easy to use. https://github.com/ben-wallis/Filtration
Hi is this going to get updated to the new Breach league?
"

For now:

Search for 0704 . The second result will be the one you need. Under it you'll find 3 entries, all 3 commented out.

The first one shows assorted ilvl 75+ bases: "Onyx" "Two-Stone" "Diamond" "Prismatic"
The second one displays most other decent jewelry (ilvl 75+)
The third one displays most other decent jewelry (ilvl 60+)

Uncomment the ones you like by removing the "#"'s as the first character from each line of the entry.

"
ReDK1LL wrote:
Hi is this going to get updated to the new Breach league?

You must be new here ;).

Yes, the filter will be updated for Breach. In fact there's a pre-breach update incoming to test out some changes today-tommorow.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
love your filter, thanks for all the work <3 Cant wait to play some breach
Easy to install, and works very nicely. I've already spent less time filtering through garbage stuff during leveling since I installed it today.

Thank you.
I started with ZiggyD's LootFilter (which is great), but i like your's a bit better.
Only thing that bugs me a little is that Ziggys filter showed me easily which items are worth chancing with a orange border.
Maybe i haven't figured it out how this is solved in your filter, i hope someone can explain or maybe you can add it (although i guess this is already in there and i just don't know it :D )
Last edited by kizzderose on Nov 25, 2016, 8:33:46 PM
"
kizzderose wrote:
I started with ZiggyD's LootFilter (which is great), but i like your's a bit better.
Only thing that bugs me a little is that Ziggys filter showed me easily which items are worth chancing with a orange border.
Maybe i haven't figured it out how this is solved in your filter, i hope someone can explain or maybe you can add it (although i guess this is already in there and i just don't know it :D )

If you read through the text below the youtube/twitch links it says right there :) Green border = good chance base, like a valuable Unique. I actually forgot half of those since I started using the filter, was a good refresher on what to pick up :D
Great, thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info