NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
ziplock9000 wrote:
I've got a Primordial Staff (4s 3l) with a gray background, which is supposed to be just for utility?

It either has 20% quality (leveling only) or a RGB socketgroup.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 15, 2016, 7:16:51 PM
BUG REPORT:

This just happened about 5 minutes ago.

A unique viridian jewel dropped, cool!

Now the "AWESOME" unique colour didn't pop, but I always pick up unique jewels (only unique I always pick up), just for fun.

Well whaduya freakin' know, it's a Grand Spectrum..

It dropped as just a regular "scrub" unique, so I'm a little worried about this filter atm, because I rely on those noises and colours for whether or not I'm picking up items.

edit: I realise this is probably due to the unique jewel being a pretty broad list of possibilities, so why not list a viridian unique jewel as a more valuable unique; due to that possibility of getting a (currently) 55c drop O.O
Last edited by PeaceMAC on Sep 16, 2016, 3:04:59 PM
"
PeaceMAC wrote:
BUG REPORT:

This just happened about 5 minutes ago.

A unique viridian jewel dropped, cool!

Now the "AWESOME" unique colour didn't pop, but I always pick up unique jewels (only unique I always pick up), just for fun.

Well whaduya freakin' know, it's a Grand Spectrum..

It dropped as just a regular "scrub" unique, so I'm a little worried about this filter atm, because I rely on those noises and colours for whether or not I'm picking up items.

edit: I realise this is probably due to the unique jewel being a pretty broad list of possibilities, so why not list a viridian unique jewel as a more valuable unique; due to that possibility of getting a (currently) 55c drop O.O

It's impossible for the filter to distinguish between different uniques within the same basetype. Each jewel can be expensive, but will very likely not be one. The chances are way too low and varying and the meta changes too much to properly rate any of the jewels.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
is there a way to change back the old drop sound. The new ones are kinda deep and blurry. Old drop sound sounded way clearer better and more distinctive

Edit: nvm found it and changed manually
"
Hayzuss wrote:
"
Gubert wrote:
What happened to that sound it used to make when orbs after alchemy and rare stuff dropped? I want that creepy loud sound effect back :(

Use Ctrl F to find "HIGH TIER: FROM ALCHEMY TO REGAL" do not search for the " ", after it lists the currency types and the border and fonts for it change the the 2 in "playalertsound 2 300" to a 1.

have to agree the alert sound 1 for silvercoins and chaos,gemcutter etc are way better than the fade away deep sound 2
Question: The diferent coloration one says strict next to it in brackets. Is it the slick regular version or a strict version?
Just wanted to comment:
I really appreciate how thoroughly you commented and documented the filter. It makes it really easy to edit and customize. Thanks much!
Another question: So i press Z to always highlight but everything gets highlighted. Is that how it is supposed to be or is because my character is low leveled?
Hi, I'm using your regular version.

How can I make normal (high iLvl) Colossal Tower Shield, Titan Greaves, etc. show up on your filter?
Hi, just wanted to say that I have been using your 'strict' loot filter for a long time now and have been absolutely enjoying it.

I just wish there was an even stricter version available for those of us who are farming the 'endgame of the endgame'.

For example:
- Only show good base rares with item level 84+
- Hide all <yellow maps
- Hide all wisdom and portal scrolls
- (Edit): Hide all non-unique flasks

This would make my own personal experience at least a lot smoother. You probably don't have time to consider each request but I think there is a demographic out there, esspecially with the Atlas now, that would enjoy an even stricter version.

P.S.: I'm totally addicted to the way T15+ maps sound when they drop and the way they are displayed in general.
Last edited by Smelldorr on Sep 20, 2016, 4:25:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info