NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Hayzuss wrote:
"
Gubert wrote:
What happened to that sound it used to make when orbs after alchemy and rare stuff dropped? I want that creepy loud sound effect back :(

Use Ctrl F to find "HIGH TIER: FROM ALCHEMY TO REGAL" do not search for the " ", after it lists the currency types and the border and fonts for it change the the 2 in "playalertsound 2 300" to a 1.

Thank you sir.
IGN gubert
Excuse me, I want to show chrome recipe item on Semi-Strict Version but I don't know what line I have to edit.

Last edited by stunvn on Sep 13, 2016, 2:34:28 AM
Can you explain to me the highlighting/sound for Sorcerer Boots? Do Skyforth need an ilevel 84 pair of boots (ala some of the high end rings) or do they only drop at ilevel 84 but can be chanced with less?
The text on items is a bit squished, halp? it looked fine yesterday. 1600x900 res screen.

unfiltered:
regular filter 4.1:

edit: its apparently not all of the text, seems to be mostly the smaller text items and gems?
Last edited by Aklyon on Sep 13, 2016, 12:34:54 PM
lootfilter is amazing thank you for taking the time to keep this updated and fixed and bugged free im not to tech savy and such im sure there is a way to adjust it but one thing i notice i like to get is corruptted white items to use with lead to gold pretty sure you know wat i mean like i get white corruptted items with good corruptions sometimes and they dont always show up with new vaal winds i had to turn the filter off so i wouldnt miss anything good because +1 frenzy on boots didnt show up but white socket ring did lol but not sure if the gloves with ele weakness on hit showed up cuz i had the filter off already i know +1 endurance charges on a white belt dont show up either not sure bout the +1 curse amulets i think they show up idk if cannot be knocked back is even worth putting in the lootfilter to show but mostly the curse on hit gloves and charges on items would be nice to show up even white cuz i can still make them rares if its not something alot want in there filter to make a change for me in it then maybe point me in the right direction thank you very much
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
Spacing, man. That was hard to read.
"
The text on items is a bit squished, halp? it looked fine yesterday. 1600x900 res screen.

Restart the game. It's a client side bug that rarely happens to filters and other game aspects and I can't do anything about it.

"
xBoneshocKx wrote:
lootfilter is amazing thank you for taking the time to keep this updated and fixed and bugged free im not to tech savy and such im sure there is a way to adjust it but one thing i notice i like to get is corruptted white items to use with lead to gold pretty sure you know wat i mean like i get white corruptted items with good corruptions sometimes and they dont always show up with new vaal winds i had to turn the filter off so i wouldnt miss anything good because +1 frenzy on boots didnt show up but white socket ring did lol but not sure if the gloves with ele weakness on hit showed up cuz i had the filter off already i know +1 endurance charges on a white belt dont show up either not sure bout the +1 curse amulets i think they show up idk if cannot be knocked back is even worth putting in the lootfilter to show but mostly the curse on hit gloves and charges on items would be nice to show up even white cuz i can still make them rares if its not something alot want in there filter to make a change for me in it then maybe point me in the right direction thank you very much

Also filters can't identify if an item is corrupted or not.

"
Can you explain to me the highlighting/sound for Sorcerer Boots? Do Skyforth need an ilevel 84 pair of boots (ala some of the high end rings) or do they only drop at ilevel 84 but can be chanced with less?

Itemlevel doesn't matter while chancing

"
Excuse me, I want to show chrome recipe item on Semi-Strict Version but I don't know what line I have to edit.

It already shows the small ones, if you want to show all of them uncomment the lines 2686-2598 (remove the #'s)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 13, 2016, 1:52:15 PM
Didn't realize punctuation was so important in a game. Simple the answer was " it can't be done. " Ok thanks.. When I'm being paid to type properly then i will, this is a game still.
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
"
xBoneshocKx wrote:
Didn't realize punctuation was so important in a game. Simple the answer was " it can't be done. " Ok thanks.. When I'm being paid to type properly then i will, this is a game still.

It's not required for the game (highly recommended though). It's required if you don't want to be rude and appear like an idiot. Finally I'm not being paid either and don't owe you anything, so I can answer with the sarcasm and humor I find appropriate.

... also apparently one needs to get paid to type properly nowadays.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 13, 2016, 2:32:35 PM
Can I add or is added white Assassin's Garbs? I want to chance Cospri's Will. I don't know how see that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info