NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Hello,

I love the new version and news colors.

Thx for your work.
First of all, thanks for this amazing work neversink!
I've been using your filter for a looooong time lol

Does the filter highlights the new base itens even if they're white?
Hi. I want to use the slick version to mostly keep the original colors but I'm not sure which file it is. I see one in the folder that says Regular Version with less colors (strict).filter and I assume it's that one but it also says 'strict'. I'm fairly new to the game and from your original post it sounds like I don't want a strict one. Can someone help?

The filters in the folder are:

Regular Version with less colors (strict)
Regular Version
Semi-Strict Version
Strict Version
"
lucasmk wrote:
First of all, thanks for this amazing work neversink!
I've been using your filter for a looooong time lol

Does the filter highlights the new base itens even if they're white?

Yes

"
Hi. I want to use the slick version to mostly keep the original colors but I'm not sure which file it is. I see one in the folder that says Regular Version with less colors (strict).filter and I assume it's that one but it also says 'strict'. I'm fairly new to the game and from your original post it sounds like I don't want a strict one. Can someone help?

The filters in the folder are:

Regular Version with less colors (strict)
Regular Version
Semi-Strict Version
Strict Version

The filename is wrong, it was supposed to be "slick" not "strict".

"
Hello,

I love the new version and news colors.

Thx for your work.

Thanks

"
Can I add or is added white Assassin's Garbs? I want to chance Cospri's Will. I don't know how see that.

Search for the following lines:

"
#------------------------------------------------------------------------
# 0703 # CHANCE ORB BASES - ADD YOUR ITEMS HERE
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------
# ADD ADDITIONAL STUFF HERE IF YOU WANT
# Enable this line for improved detection of chance bases (like sorcerer boots)

# Sorcerer Boots - Skyforth

### PRIORITY CHANCE ITEMS ### THESE ITEMS PLAY A SOUND WHEN FOUND
### You can add your own items here. The items in this section have a dropsound
Show #$chancing, top
BaseType "Sorcerer Boots"
Rarity Normal
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255
SetBorderColor 0 210 0 210
SetFontSize 38
PlayAlertSound 7 300

Replace

"
BaseType "Sorcerer Boots"

With

"
BaseType "Sorcerer Boots" "Assassin's Garb"

or

"
Base "Assassin's Garb"

Depending on what you want.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
Show # T2 - These uniques usually are worth ~0.5-1 ex at the start of the league and drop to ~5c++ (sometimes ranging to an ex and up) over 1-2 month.
BaseType "Golden Plate" "Nubuck Boots" "Terror Maul" "Full Wyrmscale" "Gavel" "Archon Kite Shield" "Reinforced Greaves" "Imperial Bow" "Conjurer Boots" "Steelscale Gauntlets" "Nightmare Bascinet" "Sharkskin Boots" "Granite Flask" "Imperial Staff" "Deerskin Gloves" "Karui Sceptre" "Large Hybrid Flask" "Paua Ring" "Vaal Axe" "Fiend Dagger" "Zealot Helmet" "Spine Bow" "Gladiator Plate"

in section 0201.

You could remove "Vaal Axe" from that list because Hezmana's Bloodlust is a 1alt item. Atziris Disfavour is not a t2 unique either and should be matched with a ilvl=82 requirement (other ilvls exist, but those must come from divination cards I recon and thus don't drop and dont need to be specifically filtered for). Anybody correct me if Im wrong.

"
#TIER 5: TRASH-tier. <1alt

Hide
Class "Divination"
BaseType "Carrion Crow" "Other Cheek" "The Inoculated" "The King's Blade" "A Mother's Parting Gift" "Prosperity" "The Surgeon" "Rabid Rhoa"
SetTextColor 0 0 0
SetBorderColor 0 0 0
SetBackgroundColor 175 215 230 200
SetFontSize 32

This is what I'm using, did I miss any?
Last edited by zarb on Sep 14, 2016, 5:41:30 PM
Chisel recipe does include Rares with 16+ quality?!
Saw only White and Magic in section White/Magic.
But in Rares section no mention of any item with quality.
However it is hard to find rare with 16+ quality, so no lose.
How can I make it so Flasks are easier to see?

It's odd, sometimes Eternal Life flasks are not shown. How can I make it so I can see these?
"
zarb wrote:
"
Show # T2 - These uniques usually are worth ~0.5-1 ex at the start of the league and drop to ~5c++ (sometimes ranging to an ex and up) over 1-2 month.
BaseType "Golden Plate" "Nubuck Boots" "Terror Maul" "Full Wyrmscale" "Gavel" "Archon Kite Shield" "Reinforced Greaves" "Imperial Bow" "Conjurer Boots" "Steelscale Gauntlets" "Nightmare Bascinet" "Sharkskin Boots" "Granite Flask" "Imperial Staff" "Deerskin Gloves" "Karui Sceptre" "Large Hybrid Flask" "Paua Ring" "Vaal Axe" "Fiend Dagger" "Zealot Helmet" "Spine Bow" "Gladiator Plate"

in section 0201.

You could remove "Vaal Axe" from that list because Hezmana's Bloodlust is a 1alt item. Atziris Disfavour is not a t2 unique either and should be matched with a ilvl=82 requirement (other ilvls exist, but those must come from divination cards I recon and thus don't drop and dont need to be specifically filtered for). Anybody correct me if Im wrong.

"
#TIER 5: TRASH-tier. <1alt

Hide
Class "Divination"
BaseType "Carrion Crow" "Other Cheek" "The Inoculated" "The King's Blade" "A Mother's Parting Gift" "Prosperity" "The Surgeon" "Rabid Rhoa"
SetTextColor 0 0 0
SetBorderColor 0 0 0
SetBackgroundColor 175 215 230 200
SetFontSize 32

This is what I'm using, did I miss any?

A high DPS hezmana's is still quite valuable, on EHC even the worst hezmana is also 3c+ and it'll be very valuable once again once a new league starts. Also I don't care about atziri/shaper/rigwald/council uniques. Their drops are expected and you'll never miss them anyway, adding them to the tierlist will cause more problems than solutions.

"
Chisel recipe does include Rares with 16+ quality?!
Saw only White and Magic in section White/Magic.
But in Rares section no mention of any item with quality.
However it is hard to find rare with 16+ quality, so no lose.

I might add them, but this appears quite niche.

"
How can I make it so Flasks are easier to see?

It's odd, sometimes Eternal Life flasks are not shown. How can I make it so I can see these?

That's a fairly loaded question. Generally speaking eternal flasks will not show up in the endgame unless they have quality. However, if you really want to make all flasks big you might go for something like

Show
Class Flasks
SetFontSize 40
SetBackgroundColor 0 100 100 255
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Sep 15, 2016, 12:01:58 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:45:42 PM
I've got a Primordial Staff (4s 3l) with a gray background, which is supposed to be just for utility?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info