NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

This is amazing
"
zankioh wrote:
Why do uniques like Aurseize have a special background? They're only worth about 2C so it can't be the value I'd think.

Values of things are a little weird this league with Perandus.
I have an issue, when i try to load the filter it says something along the lines:"unable to parse line 1001, no spiked shield" something like that, could anyone give some insight into this ?
"
Nozumi wrote:
I have an issue, when i try to load the filter it says something along the lines:"unable to parse line 1001, no spiked shield" something like that, could anyone give some insight into this ?

Download the latest version from the FrontPage. You're trying to use some ancient version from 2.0

I will switch from pastebin to something else in the future.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
Nozumi wrote:

Download the latest version from the FrontPage. You're trying to use some ancient version from 2.0

I will switch from pastebin to something else in the future.

I managed to get it to work, thank you for the response and asistance, great work in making this a really useful filter.
Last edited by WithinSelf on Mar 22, 2016, 2:09:12 PM
This is hands down the best filter out there, props to you.

I got a quick question, I'm a noob when it comes to this. Can someone give a short guide on how to filter out all white & magic flasks. I looked through the whole file and I simply don't get it. Do I just delete the complete line from "show" to setbackgroundcolor" for every flask and that works? Or do I edit the word "Show" to "Hide"?

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: i figured it out
Last edited by MiniMieen on Mar 23, 2016, 10:08:53 AM
Quick question, why is the Golden Plate unique the same color as challenge/expensive uniques? Dont think it was part of the challenge and it goes for cheap. And as far as I am aware, there are only 1 golden plate unique, Greed's Embrace.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Mar 24, 2016, 9:34:50 AM
This lootfilter is simply awesome!
Last edited by ne0x1n on Mar 24, 2016, 11:10:24 AM
"
niuage wrote:
Quick question, why is the Golden Plate unique the same color as challenge/expensive uniques? Dont think it was part of the challenge and it goes for cheap. And as far as I am aware, there are only 1 golden plate unique, Greed's Embrace.

There are 3 unique colors:

-"T1" - white background (half an ex or higher)
-"T2" - brown background (uniques with a "good" and "bad" type or consistent >5c value or high variance)
-"normal" (rest)

Greeds embrace with good rolls cna got up to an ex, it's classified as T2.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Thanks for the updated and clarified chance section!

I believed that there was no need for more changes, but during gameplay I discovered three things I wanted to tweak:

- Magic 20% quality items seems to sell for alt shards not scraps/whetstones. So I now highlight those only for normal rarity items. (section 0711)

- I was unhappy with how few utility flasks I picked up. So I increased font size to 36, and removed the ItemLevel restriction. (section 0800, last rule)

- I realized that magic and normal quality quivers gets hidden by the rules too fast. Hence I added quivers to the last rule of section 0901 that shows rings, belts and amulets with normal size font.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info