NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Great Filter!

Peace,

-Russ-
Last edited by LargeToast on Mar 3, 2016, 9:38:20 PM
My favorite filter. Thank you very much NeverSink!
I really like the idea of this but I worry that I won't be able to utilize all the functions because of my colour blindness.
-delete-
Last edited by Krobelux on Mar 3, 2016, 10:26:05 PM
Could someone pls upload the 3.1 filter to another host? I can't connect to pastebin, don't know why, possibly my ISP provider just put it behind firewall.
Awesome work, does this work for the mac client as well?
He who does not do x will never accomplish y.
"
VKB wrote:
I have a serious question about the 'tier list'

Now that crit/critmulti has been changed- is this tier list based on prices or by tier of drop chance?

For example: Last league Maligaro's Virtuosity were on par with T2 Uniques- being that they were atleast an exalt in price.

Now that; crit multi has been nerfed, crit chance for crit builds have been buffed, and attack speed is so abundant in classes due to less points being required for crit chance to complete their build.

Will Mali's be the same tier?

For crit builds, these gloves just seem like overkill- i'd much rather have base damage with life & %Leech on them over maligaro's for sure!

Also- is the tier list you know... Listed?

There's not much I can do about it. I usually throw out 1-2 updates during the league, to adjust the tier list to the economy. However, I can't predict it. It's mostly a flavor feature anyway. However, while I guess they'll drop in price a BIT, they'll still be near top tier. We'll see I guess.

"
Awesome work, does this work for the mac client as well?

I don't know :). Tell me once you find out

"
Could someone pls upload the 3.1 filter to another host? I can't connect to pastebin, don't know why, possibly my ISP provider just put it behind firewall.

Here you go!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z5zcn9avutlb34z/AADFIQysCll4CXUDS7K_-OsYa?dl=0

"
I really like the idea of this but I worry that I won't be able to utilize all the functions because of my colour blindness.

What kind of colorblindess do you have?
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Thank you very much for youre great work.

Youre Loot Filter is absolutly awesome.

Keep it going.
Thank you, Neversink! I really appreciate your help!
Ty for awesome filter. I have one question for comunnity - if somebody of you planning go animate weapon for ascendacy and u know what i need to write/overwrite in this neversink lotfilter to make white weapons be colored etc? If somebody can help me pls send a private msg- TY.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info