NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

I follow your bow build... awesome , now this? thanks for share this with all... must apreciated
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
awesome filter, i love it!

you are using itemlevel >= 75 rares for the regals im assuming, but why the >= 65? isnt the vendor recipe >= 60? what am i missing here?
Thank you NeverSink!!!
Thanks for the filter, its what I've been using for some time now.

Quick question.. as of Ascendancy launch today, nothing is showing up anymore when dropped. I'm only level 10 or so, but it started happening once I got to about lvl 8. Nothing shows up, wisdom scrolls, rare, etc. Same issue with the previous version of your filter as well as I tried to compare. Do you know why this is or how to fix it?

Edit: NEVERMIND! The "always highlight items" option must've switched off during my hiatus and I didn't realize it!
He who does not do x will never accomplish y.
Last edited by PHxLoki on Mar 4, 2016, 6:30:23 PM
I have a problem with this item filter shows me all the items, do not know why it happens with all versions of 3.1 there in the first post.

HELP plz u.u

Last edited by Rafero on Mar 4, 2016, 10:19:03 PM
I have the same issue. I don't think the filter is working...but then again it may be because we are low level and everything is kinda important?

Feels like it isn't working though
+1 Full version highlights ALL items
Only in the early levels of act 1-2 (maybe beginning act 3).

Later on normal quality items will be hidden.
I might make it a bit harsher if you guys want to.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I very much like this except for one thing, the items that show disapear after like 5 seconds. Is there a way to stop that from happening?
"
I very much like this except for one thing, the items that show disapear after like 5 seconds. Is there a way to stop that from happening?

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info