NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Thanks NeverSink! I love this filter
IGN: Pockey
I won't use any other filter, thanks a bunch!
[User Social Credit Score: 596]
Thanks as always for the best filter.
rip poe. brainless mach-3 infinite movement speed can suck a dick.
Thanks for the awesome work!

Watched abit on ur stream and im happy someone does this type of stuff because i never would be able to understand all that, Also love the accent :)
Thanks mate ! Love your job :)
Thanks NeverSink, you the man, as always. Cheers
Just a quick shout out to NeverSink. Thanks for all the hard work putting this filter together, it makes levelling through PoE a much better and quicker experience thanks no longer needing to trawl through all the trash items.

Well done.

"
Thanks man. I'm assuming the "Failed to Load Item Filter: Line 333: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No BaseTypes found matching "Treasure Key" will disappear once Ascendancy is released tomorrow?

Just wanted to check in case you (or me on my end) needed to adjust anything. Thanks again for your work!

Keep using 3.0 until the ascendancy release tomorrow to make sure everything is working.
Last edited by PuppySin on Mar 3, 2016, 7:52:33 PM
Thank you NeverSink!!
I have a serious question about the 'tier list'

Now that crit/critmulti has been changed- is this tier list based on prices or by tier of drop chance?

For example: Last league Maligaro's Virtuosity were on par with T2 Uniques- being that they were atleast an exalt in price.

Now that; crit multi has been nerfed, crit chance for crit builds have been buffed, and attack speed is so abundant in classes due to less points being required for crit chance to complete their build.

Will Mali's be the same tier?

For crit builds, these gloves just seem like overkill- i'd much rather have base damage with life & %Leech on them over maligaro's for sure!

Also- is the tier list you know... Listed?
Thank you Neversink! You're always super fast in updating your filter with every major patch/expansion! Your loot filter continues to be the best and most reliable! You rock!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info