Act 4 final act?

"
miljan wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
miljan wrote:
GGG said if people are interested and support them, they will do more acts as they already have a idea where they can go with act 5. But if support is not big enough, than yes, act 4 will be the last one.

you got a link to this quote from ggg?

http://paulsemel.com/exclusive-interview-path-of-exile-the-awakening-technical-director-jonathan-rogers/

"
"
Obviously, The Awakening is adding a lot. But is your thinking that this is it for Path Of Exile, that you’ll next move on to Path Of Exile II: Electric Boogaloo, or are you already planning another massive expansion?

"
I can’t answer that question because we don’t know. As long as people keep playing the game, we’ll keep making content for it. So if this goes really well, and people want another big expansion, we’ll do one. And I’ll admit, we have ideas for where the story could go.

fair play, actually I did read that article before.

honestly I wouldnt pay too much mind to that quote, theyre just trying not to be presumptuous, trying to be somewhat modest and they drill themselves when in PR mode to never promise anything that isnt set in stone and officially on the "lets announce this" list. When asked about crossbows chris said not now, but we will prob add it in a future expansion, when asked about dropping cruel with the arrival of act4 they said theyre prob not going to do it and they will drop cruel with act5, thats them talking casually outside of PR mode. The game isnt going anywhere any time soon, theyre talking about moving to bigger offices, they keep taking on more and more staff, its massively successful, probably more so than they ever envisioned when they first thought about a 10 act lifetime.
One of the things I love about poe so much
is the similarities I find to M:TG.

That being said, I really hope they do not make a poe
card game.. poe is a really nice balance of some m:tg mechanics
wrapped in a fun easy to play difficult to master ( like Othello )
arpg that I can play at home on my comp when I have some free time.

Magic is incredibly difficult and time consuming to keep up with,
and is far more expensive then donating a few bucks to ggg here
and there as I can (and do).

They would probably make an excellent card game.
I would much rather they just keep focusing on this game :)

fun idea tho.
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
I don't think GGG ever planned to have 10 acts so much as they 10 acts' worth of stuff planned.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info