Act 4 final act?

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
miljan wrote:
GGG said if people are interested and support them, they will do more acts as they already have a idea where they can go with act 5. But if support is not big enough, than yes, act 4 will be the last one.

you got a link to this quote from ggg?

http://paulsemel.com/exclusive-interview-path-of-exile-the-awakening-technical-director-jonathan-rogers/

"
"
Obviously, The Awakening is adding a lot. But is your thinking that this is it for Path Of Exile, that you’ll next move on to Path Of Exile II: Electric Boogaloo, or are you already planning another massive expansion?

"
I can’t answer that question because we don’t know. As long as people keep playing the game, we’ll keep making content for it. So if this goes really well, and people want another big expansion, we’ll do one. And I’ll admit, we have ideas for where the story could go.
GGG is secretly working on an MMO called WoW.... World of Wraeclast!
I dont see any any key!
"
Widukind wrote:
I too am a bit surprised by the wording used. It seems to indicate that GGG is no longer planning on bringing out 10 acts. If we actually get to kill 'the beast' in Act 4 - the entitity responsible for the current state of Wraeclast itself - I don't really see how we can go from there. I'm just hoping they won't pull a Blizzard on us and go: 'yeah, you know, this ultimate evil you just slew? Yeah, that was just like an unwilling puppet of an EVEN GREATER ULTIMATE EVIL which you get to fight in our upcoming expansion! Exciting huh!?'.

Wait, you mean like after killing Piety, all of a sudden we get an addition to Act 3, now you get to kill Piety's boss, out of nowhere, an EVEN GREATER ULTIMATE EVIL!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

"
k1rage wrote:

my personal wish is that GGG work on a card game, or a card game / board game hybrid.

After seeing the success of hearthstone and the knowledge that GGG has many experienced MTG players, I can only fathom how they could make the next "big" card game.

With all the gear
enemies
Skills
zones
etc...

there's already enough "stuff" to make a most interesting game. And I think most of us would be buying packs. PoE might be F2P/W, but this new game has no such restrictions.

Gotta catch'em...I mean "collect'em" all!
Last edited by Josephoenix on Apr 15, 2015, 12:51:39 PM
"
Josephoenix wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

my personal wish is that GGG work on a card game, or a card game / board game hybrid.

After seeing the success of hearthstone and the knowledge that GGG has many experienced MTG players, I can only fathom how they could make the next "big" card game.

With all the gear
enemies
Skills
zones
etc...

there's already enough "stuff" to make a most interesting game. And I think most of us would be buying packs. PoE might be F2P/W, but this new game has no such restrictions.

God I hope they dont do that, I would blow way to much money on it
I dont see any any key!
"
awetZ020 wrote:
At some point I would like to go back to oriath to kill the people who exiled me only to find that there's another nighrmare there..

then the Exiles become the Rulers of Oriath and we can play path of exile 2 where after hundreds of years, we are exiled by the exiles descendants
the amount of money they would make would be MIND BLOWING...

which is why I want them to make it lol!

That combined with PoE would make GGG a major competitor in the gaming world (though they're already well on the way there), allow them to make even more titles (PoE2 for example).. And provide me/us with decades of gaming fun.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong
"
Yerond wrote:
"
awetZ020 wrote:
At some point I would like to go back to oriath to kill the people who exiled me only to find that there's another nighrmare there..

then the Exiles become the Rulers of Oriath and we can play path of exile 2 where after hundreds of years, we are exiled by the exiles descendants

But we haven't even killed the ruler of Wraeclast yet....
I dont see any any key!
"
Josephoenix wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

With all the gear
enemies
Skills
zones
etc...

Are you trying to make me poor =_=
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Yerond wrote:
*snip*

But we haven't even killed the ruler of Wraeclast yet....

Please don't kill me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info