How many folks do you think registered for the Beta?

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Steam players probably next to none...they don't come here so most of the news flys by them.
i'd say about 50% of the current active players or more

I have 12 real life friends who play this game.Each of us use steam and we all use the forums. What makes you think a steam user wouldn't use the POE site?
"
Furyofwar wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Steam players probably next to none...they don't come here so most of the news flys by them.

I have 12 real life friends who play this game.Each of us use steam and we all use the forums. What makes you think a steam user wouldn't use the POE site?

some people are just steam haters
I dont see any any key!
hopefully lots that understand the value of beta testing.

Break the game every 3 days would be a huge success.

But only if it's reported.....
Sadly most testers probably won't report game breaking factors unless they get rewarded in some way. Maybe a demi for each confirmed game breaker or really nasty bug? That way it's not even a perma mtx, just something you can strut around town with, staring down your nose at all those shorties.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Furyofwar wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

some people are just steam haters

Origin lovers.
dont be silly no one loves Origin

I dont see any any key!
"
Felix35071 wrote:
At least one, no more than seven billion.

Quite, I agree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info