How many folks do you think registered for the Beta?

Not as many as people think since you can just wait a month for it to come out.
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
Not as many as people think since you can just wait a month or two for it to come out.

here now it's fixed :)

Anyway i'd say close to 75% of the player base.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
Hunt8722 wrote:
I know for sure 1 person did

Then I know at least 2 persons did.
"
blackxxwolf3 wrote:
what game are we talking about? im new here just joined today. is it path of exile still in beta? or a new game?

I'm going to pretend I don't think you're a throwaway troll account, so bear with me here:

PoE was officially released like a year and a half ago. This is a beta for a new expansion, which is also the biggest expansion we've ever gotten and will give the game a 2.0 version number.
A LOT , let me tell you one thing.You think we have it hard , fighting for beta keys? Pff.Children in Africa are fighting for internet access so they can sign for the beta! How many chinese do you think there are cuz i got safe information they all did so they can invade the world , expect murica to catch up and bring "freedom" to PoE just in case.Putin is hella mad right now from what i`ve heard , they put sanctions on Russia for keys so they are just gonna sign illegaly . You can hear people in the street whispering to you : wheres my key , have a key , yo i heard you had keys , keeeeeeeeeeeeeeyy!
Some retarded american news agency is probably doing some service about this guy Poe and his keys that come from the devil. You wanna know how many folks registered for the beta?Why don`t you ask how many people didn't register for the beta? Thats probably easier to count.

im bored
Last edited by MadBro_ on Apr 14, 2015, 4:02:10 PM
"
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:
Over 9000

Spoiler
Sorry, SOMEONE had to say it.

you win the prize sir thats the response I was waiting for lol

Then this thread has fulfilled it's purpose and is ready to be taken down.

Its actual 8000 english peps messed it up XD
"
"
blackxxwolf3 wrote:
what game are we talking about? im new here just joined today. is it path of exile still in beta? or a new game?

I'm going to pretend I don't think you're a throwaway troll account, so bear with me here:

PoE was officially released like a year and a half ago. This is a beta for a new expansion, which is also the biggest expansion we've ever gotten and will give the game a 2.0 version number.

i promise im not a troll. thanks i kinda thought that was what this was for. but i couldnt be sure. i really just joined today.
Not that many..no really

Spoiler
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
i'd guess a lot
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
Hopefully it will be....me + a cubic assload of other people :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info