Closed Beta FAQ for Path of Exile: The Awakening

Oh baby baby
IGN: Sin
....will we see closed beta keys for sale alongside with the timer?
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
Awesome! At least it's fair for everyone to get in!
"All accounts are equal"
"Streamers will get keys"

oookay
"Popular streamers will get beta access"
Of course, streamers get all the perks in the world of PoE.

edit: when will the first selections be seen in email boxes?
Last edited by BRINGdaBACON on Apr 13, 2015, 12:59:33 AM
Will written and comprehensive FAQ. There also goes the email I prepared earlier into the trash. I have only a couple of thousand channel views, millions? Well, there is a goal to work toward :D

Keep up the good work! I'll hope to see some awesome footage and will gladly participate in twitch chat to help to test ideas of I don't get in.
### r4wb1rd ###
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/r4wb1rd
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/r4wb1rdGaming/
Babel PoE: https://github.com/rowolff/babel-poe/releases
Wow, that's the fastest way I've seen to kill hype for an expansion. All accounts have the same chances (except for streamers because they get special treatment all the time). Guess all the stash tabs actual supporters bought hurt chances more than the people who have alternate accounts for their storage. Everything about the beta is the most disappointing news I've ever heard from GGG.
"
Vankesidi wrote:
That doesn't answers the main question we all had: a (large) part of community will not get the CBT key - what should they do, play standard? Yuck & ewww :[

see the last question in Chris' post.

They're going to figure it out, have faith
"
Vankesidi wrote:
That doesn't answers the main question we all had: a (large) part of community will not get the CBT key - what should they do, play standard? Yuck & ewww :[

Yeah we have to play SC and HC for over 8 weeks or even more.....
"
Cudez wrote:
RNG all the way - Grant a CBT key to player who has played 2weeks and expect same amount of proper feedback than from original CBT player who has played 3-years. Dont want to be too critical but whats the point testing with players who know jack-squat about core game?!?

I sort of understand if I dont get chosen to CBT on based that I support the game - since in that scenario I would basically be paying for advantage... thats fine.

Streamers getting access - fine. They work hard to build and entertain community. They deserve some luuuv.

I just dont think the RNG counter is the right choice... its like replacing reasoning with lottery. I thought GGG respects experience that comes qua cogito.

my thoughts
Cudez

They need players who know jack-squat about the game, because they need the game to work for those players as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info