Surely there will be a new Jewel Master right?

Master could offer keystone mods for gems jewels at level 8 would be super good for build variegy
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Aug 24, 2015, 12:40:03 PM
I don't really get the resistance. Rolling jewels is a currency sink and nothing more. You really think choosing one mod on a jewel is going to break the game? Most builds only have a handful of sockets spec'd. Not a big deal I think. Hell, I'd love to see a master mod "cannot roll dual wield mods" since it seems like every jewel I find has that on it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
I don't really get the resistance. Rolling jewels is a currency sink and nothing more. You really think choosing one mod on a jewel is going to break the game? Most builds only have a handful of sockets spec'd. Not a big deal I think. Hell, I'd love to see a master mod "cannot roll dual wield mods" since it seems like every jewel I find has that on it.

Jewels are just so piss-easy to alt/regal, it would make the entire system pointless when we can have any jewel we want at almost no real cost.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Well the thing is a perfect jewel isn't going to make THAT much of a difference to your char in the first place, given that your giving up 1-3 passive points to get them. The impact of a pefect jewel is pretty trivial compared to a perfect pair of gloves or a ring for example.

I'd imagine the jewel crafters shop would look much like Zana's with unid magic/rare jewels. A couple unique affixes combined with weaker versions of the normal affixes, some funky crafter mod and there you go.

I have a feeling his crafting bench would be verrrrry expensive....
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Taric?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
they only have 4 stats, completely unnecessary imo
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info