Surely there will be a new Jewel Master right?

....Right?
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Can't remember which video I saw it in, as I've seen a LOT of videos regarding the expansion today. But in one of them, I do remember hearing something along the lines of "GGG hasn't implemented a Jewel Master but does plan to in the future - maybe post-launch".
"
SponTen wrote:
Can't remember which video I saw it in, as I've seen a LOT of videos regarding the expansion today. But in one of them, I do remember hearing something along the lines of "GGG hasn't implemented a Jewel Master but does plan to in the future - maybe post-launch".

Curse Video, as I specifically asked.

We don't know yet, it's something GGG are thinking about, but Chris couldn't confirm it'd be ready for 2.0.0.
I don't know if I can trust someone who wants to show me his jewels....
Would be awesome to have like, a dwarf or so be the jewel master. Him being in act 4 right before the mines, dailies could be like "Hey fetch this jewel that I lost in the mines" or such. Would be pretty nice ^_^
his crafting device will be a horadric cube
I don't think so. I mean, jewels are already pretty easy to roll.
dont yolo exalt those really good 3 stat jewels just yet^^
That would be interesting
i think it's totally not needed, rolling jewels is pretty easy, especially starting

you can't use an item with one or 2 mods as your main weapon but jewels with 1 or 2 mods are very nice, and you can gradually upgrade them

it would be a big shame if they made something that works very nicely especially for new players even easier, big mistake, they're perfect the way they are now
Last edited by 1235 on Aug 23, 2015, 6:51:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info