Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

Well I registered for the beta, hope all goes well.

8/8, 7/8. 8/8 in last 3 challenges for leagues.

Countdown timer seems kinda silly, since not everyone will get in. So the timer will be a reminder you got screwed or you got lucky.

So there will be People that do not get to see Act 4 on April 20th, that will be a Problem. Don't get why this Game needs Beta after all the Patches we've gone through.

I don't get what's going on :(
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
MassivelyOverpowere covers this too here:

http://massivelyop.net/2015/04/10/path-of-exile-reveals-act-iv-opens-the-passive-tree-to-modification/

They are an indie mmosite with alot to say- and to critique!

best
cudez

ps. I didnt play much of cbt but I regret it so much that if i ever get into cbt of awakening I will play so much that my arse wont get up from chair anymore!
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Apr 10, 2015, 12:32:25 PM
Holy mother of God...

I hope I get access to Closed Beta. Purchasing Master Supporter Pack now. So glad I joined this community a couple weeks ago. I don't regret it one bit or my 90 hours I've spent playing this game.

"
Ezekiel_ wrote:
So there will be People that do not get to see Act 4 on April 20th, that will be a Problem. Don't get why this Game needs Beta after all the Patches we've gone through.

I don't get what's going on :(

There is going to be changes to the netcode. That means decreases in desync. It needs to be tested on a greater scale than just between the team, family and friends before rolling it out to live servers with tens of thousands of players on them.
Last edited by Kreskya on Apr 10, 2015, 12:33:48 PM
Oh god, can't wait for the new closed beta selection countdown timer of death.
really excited :)

id better get picked for beta lol
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
Wow Hype. Amazing work guys, the environments looks amazing. I'm glad to have supported this game never lost faith in you guys.
Amazing !

I have some questions about this new " expasion "

1)

I have to create me a new account or I can use the account that I have from the beginning ? (I played almost from the beginning, from the open beta)

2)

You will delete all characters to start from scratch ?

3)

The game will remain free to play?

4) (This question is a bit early , but come asking since leaving the game.)

Take out the game with the Spanish translation yet with this expansion ?

These 're my questions.

Thank You.
i'm from Argentina and I speak only spanish
YEAAAAH !!! Keep up the awesome work GGG !
Super duper hyped, reallllllly hoping to get into this beta!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info