Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

Wish I had time for the closed beta :\
Saved
6week lol
cu act4 in 2016
Rest easy my heart.

Meow meow secret mission meow

IGN:

RelishBitch
What do I need to do to increase the odds to be selected for closed beta? :3
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
yotmato wrote:
I hope you're planning on other adding A LOT of players to the beta, otherwise i don't see how this is a good move, and how is it fair that a bunch of players know everything about act 4 when it releases? the rest will be at a severe disadvantage.

How will you select players? cause right now every new account can just sign up, should i spam 20 accounts to have more chances of getting in?

I dont know for others but this closed beta garbage out of the blue just completely killed the hype for me, if i dont get in i dont see any motivation to start later when everybody and his mother has already enjoyed the content for 1+ month, gl
^^^
nailed it right to the f-ing head
edit: john will definitely love this additional layer of RNG )
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Apr 10, 2015, 12:24:15 PM
My mind has been blown
aaaaah jewels...

sou hyped!

forget D3 s3... im preparing for the update!
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
soooooooooooo hyped!!!! nice twist with the tree/gems!!!!!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
I stepped out and saw my own shadow 6 more weeks of cardstone and diablo because i know my luck with getting selected for betas.
Really loving everything about this expansion. Especially the socketed passive tree gems and 70 new uniques? that's crazy! Looks like GGG would be stuck creating 3D art for them for a veryyyy long time :P
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Apr 10, 2015, 12:26:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info