Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

Holy smoke, a lot of mixed feelings. Incredibly hyped, the massive changes sound so daunting and the passive tree changes are unfathomable.

But uhh... small closed beta on the 20th of April and a larger one SIX weeks later? Somewhat a hype ruiner, seems as though this expansion is going to take MUCH longer than I thought to come out. Also I sure hope that when the expansion comes out, the leagues will too, there's no way I'm touching dumpstercore again.

Seems like people in the beta are going to be pretty set for a big advantage, but I assume it will be the usual top class community members that will be testing.

Pretty disappointed with the release date, but the content seems huge, not sure how I feel about all this.
Last edited by Dragol on Apr 10, 2015, 12:30:06 PM
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Holy shit, I hope I get selected for beta testing! This is the biggest thing that has ever
happened to PoE.

My body is ready.... I hope!
"just for try, for see and for know"
I do not have enough words, cant wait for new supporter packs.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
This is gonna be LEGENDARY!
I bet desyncs and auc absence is still there.
Looks so freaking good. Can't believe how much this surpassed my expectations. Thank you for keeping true to your vision GGG.
Skill tree jewels.. what?!? With a radius AFFECTING THE TREE??

OMG.. I have to spot watching for a bit.. i can only take so much hype at once :)
Standard: Shiverlyss, Lythyssa, Solaris, Goldorak, Clash, Cleavage, Sunflow.
Please dear RNGesus allow me into the Closed Beta on April 20th.
anything is everything
GO GO GO!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info