Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

my english vocabulary isnt enough to describe my thoughts and feelings about this wall of info about act 4 and all it's aspects....

i won't even try.
"
ainuayan wrote:
Well, everything looks awesome. But it really brought me down to see the "closed beta". They could at least make a test league for everyone, I'm sure people would be glad to play knowing their chars would be deleted at the price of testing some new stuff. It will be very sad to see people streaming it and not being able to play.

Still, every single thing looks just amazing.

Let's do this please, this beta is a really bad idea, I mean why not have a beta before all the press hype(and say you need more time and more testers) and stuff and then go on the press release tour. But building this hype with Act 4 and then BAM most of you won't even get to see anything until "MAYBE" 2 months later, if things don't go right maybe 4-5 months who knows.

TL:DR : With a VOID LEAGUE we could bypass this EPIC PROPORTION OF UNFAIRNESS, just saying.
IGN : Kernach
"
Jaari wrote:
Wait, one more thing. On gamepedia video she said 70 new unique items? Can someone confirm? It sounds just unbelievable!

i think they said 20 of the 70 will be socketable skill tree gems.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
The best part is the gamespot video saying GGG trusts how its players play and break the game. Next thing GGG announces closed beta in an already released competitive game.
OMG JEWELS LOOK AMAZING!!!!! I want them now! This is making me overheat with exitment and hypedness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish i could write some sort of bio to try to convince GGG that I am perfect for the beta. Oh well I really hope i get picked, cuz this looks sooooooooooo cool!

Thank you GGG for making my life so much better with PoE :D You're so awesome!
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
welcome to the new alpha beta testers ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 10, 2015, 5:19:37 PM
It being closed beta will suck so much. It will be like the closed beta before 1.0 all over again. It'll suck for most people because most people won't get in. Livestreamers will stream it, and I'm gonna be so jealous. Not getting into the previous closed beta was awful, it was so long and all I wanted is to play the game.

Why wouldn't they make it open beta (introducing it to the main servers)? No one will want to (and will) play normal Path of Exile during closed beta anyways. And characters not being deleted doesn't matter because Standard league is already full of broken legacy items. It doesn't matter if there are game-breaking bugs preventing you from playing, if you're not invited to closed beta you can't play anyways.
Last edited by petden on Apr 10, 2015, 5:45:07 PM
Great timing!

I just got a brand new gaming laptop yesterday with a 480GB SSD, Intel Core i7-4710HQ, & 16GB RAM (yes, I know my of you have systems that kick my ass, but this is a huge upgrade from my old rig).

Now I just need my an invite ;-)
hopefully ill get access to beta.. i would be really happy
Hype is real :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info