Path of Exile: The Awakening (News Coverage)

Sacrifice of the Vaal expansion was pretty good
Forsaken Masters expansion was dope
But this is...well...hands down the best thing PoE (and probably any arpg) fan could ever dream of...
Expected act4 and some bigger changes, but this is mindblowing stuff, really
Can't wait for Awakening to come live. Meanwhile, gimme beta key <3
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
I watched about 1 minute and I realized I actually don't want to know anything about it. In a good way of course. I want to experience it myself without knowing what to expect. For those people who already watched all of the impression videos - I am sorry, I don't think you will be enjoying exploring the ACT 4 as much as I will be.

Lol what the fuck, elitist attitude much?

Believe me, I will be enjoying just as much, I'll just be more prepared
BRILLIANT IN ANY WAY!!!!! CHRISTMAS IN JUNE THANKS GGG!!!!
"
SuperMotte wrote:
When you are signing up for the beta there is under the register button a small text allowing you to sign in with your already existing account. It's a link you can click.

Thank you! I did not see that. I'm using Chrome, and the first time I loaded the link, I didn't have a Sign Up button, so I wonder if that button wasn't visible in Chrome.

I just went back to the link, clicked the Sign up button, and it transformed into "Signed up" and grayed out.

So, hope I'm good.

Thank you again for the help!
Unreal, SO Unreal.
Just when you though Path of Exile hit the pinnacle, you guys just create a new one!

I honestly enjoy supporting GGG because the support never goes to waste!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
This is exactly why I believe this is one of the greatest games I have ever played. Yes sometimes the desync can be really annoying :D, but GGG is even working to fix that! GGG continues to truly amaze me with the everlasting content they continue to produce, and Path of Exile will always be my all time favorite game, right next to Diablo 2 of course!

I can only hope that some day I will be privileged enough to work along side with everyone at GGG. Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for us! Greatly appreciated!

D2...PoE surpassed it patches behind.

Its good as memory,as thing of past.

Now PoE is da king

Well of course but D2 will always be the first RPG I have played and will always be in my heart forever :D
best start to the weekend - it just looks frigging unbelievable & well worth the wait, fingers crossed I'm one of the chosen beta testers
ign: Kza_Taza
"
Drumheller wrote:
When I try to register for the beta, it says my account and email are already registered.

1. Were the existing account already placed into the beta pool?
2. Will the original Path of Exile 1.3.x continue to function while the beta is running?
3. Will existing characters and items move over to 2.0 or will there be a full reset?

Thank you for all of your hard work!!

I'm not associated with GGG or anything but even I can answer all your questions:

1: You need to sign up for the beta with your existed account in order to get into the pool and have a chance
2: Yes, there will probably be another client that testers must download where the client is connecting to a different core which is known as 2.0 not 1.3 (you can still play on live servers with the original game folder)
3. Most likely carried to 2.0... the parent leagues would keep all existed characters and their features and there will be a fresh start as the upcoming standard and hardcore challenge leagues with Act 4. Thinking more about that wouldn't be a bad idea to do a full reset though. As for me I'm not ok with players who once bought a top mirrored gear for their character and still playing with that one in every league all over again. Probably won't happen anyway because of all the mirrored items and legacy uniques.
Last edited by Ispita on Apr 10, 2015, 4:59:51 PM
"
OneBuffalo wrote:
I doubt the beta will be buggy at all , its just disheartening knowing that you are playing a secondary post beta-league that all of GGG's "golden geese" have experienced for 2 months and are probably sick of by release

I don't know... If you're lucky to be taken into the Beta, part of your job is to provide GGG with good, factual, well argumented feedback; not just simply to enjoy the ride. There's so much crap going on during normal "routine" league, hope everybody whose taken will realize the chance they have to bring something to the table.

./peace
I'm so glad I started playing Path of Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info