The supporters of Path of Exile. (The Poster!)

This made my night - so sick.

Also I have two on there :P

Love this game. Thanks!
"
Boem wrote:
"
CrownOfThorns wrote:
"
It really makes me wonder, How many of the supporter portrait guys still play PoE Actively...?

Seeing that I haven't seen most of these before~

Edit:

The Black Winged Angel is probably my Favorite one!

I went through and clicked (in another thread that is hyperlinked) and looked about 60-70% of the profiles of players who've purchased custom avatars.

About 75-80% of them have posted on the forums under 20 times.
About 50-60% of them havent even logged into the forums/PoE in about a year or so.
It seems like most things in life people have too much money too little sense, OR they believed in Path at one time and don't now.

Gonna state the obvious and say that you don't have to log in the forums to play PoE.

Peace,

-Boem-

I think you're both off. Maybe those guys love Path and would play more often but have really demanding, time consuming careers IRL that don't allow them to play much, if at all. Its not a matter of not having sense, some people have much, much more money to spend than you do.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I support PoE.... just not in the monetary sense
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
I support PoE.... just not in the monetary sense

Sorry to be the one to break it to you, but you don't.
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 8, 2015, 6:47:25 PM
How to get avatars like that? Or is it too late?
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Thanks Clive. It's not working out as my desktop background, but I am going to find something to do with it.

"
CrownOfThorns wrote:

I went through and clicked (in another thread that is hyperlinked) and looked about 60-70% of the profiles of players who've purchased custom avatars.

About 50-60% of them havent even logged into the forums/PoE in about a year or so.
It seems like most things in life people have too much money too little sense, OR they believed in Path at one time and don't now.

I only started posting because I was like...well I have this sweet forum avatar now I may as well.
"
Barivius wrote:
Thanks Clive. It's not working out as my desktop background, but I am going to find something to do with it.

"
CrownOfThorns wrote:

I only started posting because I was like...well I have this sweet forum avatar now I may as well.

Same for me. I'm not very active on the forums but it was a sweet perk and definitely got me to post a bit. Nice try with the detective work though ;)
"
rockmassif wrote:
How to get avatars like that? Or is it too late?

They were offered in the beta supporter packs. At the moment, they aren't available. I hope they bring it back in some form eventually.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
TheWretch wrote:
Maybe those guys love Path and would play more often but have really demanding, time consuming careers IRL that don't allow them to play much, if at all.

I have a really demanding, time consuming career and still play quite a bit. What I don't have is a family, or a custom avatar for that matter ;)

Nice work Clive, looks great!
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
Maybe those guys love Path and would play more often but have really demanding, time consuming careers IRL that don't allow them to play much, if at all.

I have a really demanding, time consuming career and still play quite a bit. What I don't have is a family, or a custom avatar for that matter ;)

Nice work Clive, looks great!

If you still have enough free time to sink into PoE I think balance wise you're doing alright :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info