The supporters of Path of Exile. (The Poster!)

Much awesomeness in a single spoiler.

Well played sir's.

/tips hat

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I wish the avatars were more affordable.

I've now bought a pack in every single option to buy one (I have most hidden) and spent near 300$, and no avatar.

I hope they drop the price for an avatar someday, it's kind of silly the price it takes.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
"
CrownOfThorns wrote:

I've now bought a pack in every single option to buy one (I have most hidden) and spent near 300$, and no avatar.

I hope they drop the price for an avatar someday, it's kind of silly the price it takes.

What I hope for is a subset of new ones to pick from in new supporter packs for us peasants who can't afford custom ones.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
It really makes me wonder, How many of the supporter portrait guys still play PoE Actively...?

Seeing that I haven't seen most of these before~

Edit:

The Black Winged Angel is probably my Favorite one!
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Apr 8, 2015, 6:29:20 PM
"
is this me officially off the hook?

your never off the hook lol

and put your ruler of wraeclast title back on people need to remember whos in charge around here lol

you dont want people thinking you were overthrown do you?
I dont see any any key!
"
It really makes me wonder, How many of the supporter portrait guys still play PoE Actively...?

Edit:

I went through and clicked (in another thread that is hyperlinked) and looked about 60-70% of the profiles of players who've purchased custom avatars.

About 75-80% of them have posted on the forums under 20 times.
About 50-60% of them havent even logged into the forums/PoE in about a year or so.
It seems like most things in life people have too much money too little sense, OR they believed in Path at one time and don't now.

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
CrownOfThorns wrote:

What I hope for is a subset of new ones to pick from in new supporter packs for us peasants who can't afford custom ones.

I'm also shocked that after all this time they can't provide better free ones.
"
CrownOfThorns wrote:
"

Edit:

I went through and clicked (in another thread that is hyperlinked) and looked about 60-70% of the profiles of players who've purchased custom avatars.

About 50-60% of them havent even logged into the forums/PoE in about a year or so.
It seems like most things in life people have too much money too little sense, OR they believed in Path at one time and don't now.

That's Actually pretty shocking statistics...
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Apr 8, 2015, 6:34:28 PM
Well done, Clive!

"
CrownOfThorns wrote:
"

Edit:

Gonna state the obvious and say that you don't have to log in the forums to play PoE.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info