The supporters of Path of Exile. (The Poster!)

Now I'm really self-conscious because I'm in the top-left corner.
Great work Clive. :)
looks cool. hope they bring custom avatars back as well and make them a little cheaper
Cool thread.
I spot myself :D

While i have certainly supported the game, i haven't supported quite as much as the others (yet). My avatar was also a gift from a conqueror supporter.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY PORTAL

lol I've never seen that one before
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
As someone who has yet to look into having a Unique avatar done, seeing them all in one place is quite refreshing. I have yet to come up with something that I want to stick with, but I also haven't really thought it about it too much.

It would be really interesting to know from the Supporters with Unique avatars on what made you choose the idea/aspect of your Avatar. Was there any limitations with idea you came up with and the result?

I will miss my sand spitter when the time comes.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Last edited by Isindel on Apr 10, 2015, 6:05:17 AM
"
Isindel wrote:
As someone who has yet to look into having a Unique avatar done, seeing them all in one place is quite refreshing. I have yet to come up with something that I want to stick with, but I also haven't really thought it about it too much.

It would be really interesting to know from the Supporters with Unique avatars on what made you choose the idea/aspect of your Avatar. Was there any limitations with idea you came up with and the result?

They are pretty good at coming up with just what you want from what I heard. I was in love with mine from the very first draft, so I was an easy one to please.

You should check out the avatar thread as well, there are quite a few remarks in there as to why each person chose the avatar they did. Mine is just an original character I made in City of Heroes, for example.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
"
Isindel wrote:

They are pretty good at coming up with just what you want from what I heard. I was in love with mine from the very first draft, so I was an easy one to please.

You should check out the avatar thread as well, there are quite a few remarks in there as to why each person chose the avatar they did. Mine is just an original character I made in City of Heroes, for example.

I've looked through all(Great work day!)the ones listed in Charan's gallery thread and its quite pleasing to read the back-story behind some of them. Definitely opens up a lot of options past what I first thought could limit some ideas. Such as the futurama one.

I will probably chose something in the next coming week, but always great to see the ones that currently exists for some inspiration/ideas.

Thanks
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Last edited by Isindel on Apr 10, 2015, 7:56:05 AM
Thanks, Clive! Very nice compilation.

Already saw many of those avatars, but appearently still missed a lot.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
I updated this with some supporter avatars that I missed and the new generic avatars.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info