Beyond Demon Na'em, Bending Stone

"
If you can manage to face tank him, he won't do the spear if you stay in his melee range.

Are you sure? I remember when I face tanked him in Bloodlines, I don't remember him not launching spears in melee range.
"
Starxsword wrote:
"
If you can manage to face tank him, he won't do the spear if you stay in his melee range.

Are you sure? I remember when I face tanked him in Bloodlines, I don't remember him not launching spears in melee range.

I'm pretty certain, I've done him about 15+ times easily in bloodlines and just face tanked him since I had HoT linked with blind. I've done it maybe 5 times or so this league, have not seen him leap/projectiles at all. This is on HC leagues so I'd probably be pretty wary if he was doing it.
"
Kullevi wrote:
propably calculates dmg when the spear launches, just like many other things in this game. Means that if you have IC up when he launches his spear, but IC wears off when the spear hits you, you still dont take dmg because you were immune to it when dmg was calculated.
Projectiles don't (can't) do this kind of predictive damage calculation. They only calculate damage when they hit something.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Kullevi wrote:
propably calculates dmg when the spear launches, just like many other things in this game. Means that if you have IC up when he launches his spear, but IC wears off when the spear hits you, you still dont take dmg because you were immune to it when dmg was calculated.
Projectiles don't (can't) do this kind of predictive damage calculation. They only calculate damage when they hit something.
Why the F devourers' melee attacks don't follow this rule?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Kullevi wrote:
Why the F every non-projectile attacks in this game don't follow this rule?

fixed.

when twitch reaction means nothing just because you tap the granite after the enemy started the attack animation is just bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info