Beyond Demon Na'em, Bending Stone

What kind of damage is the red spear he shoots? One spear hits me for 3-4k life LOL
WTB Map drops since 2013
I am pretty sure it's physical, or 50/50 physical and fire. I am able to safely facetank him on aa Cycloner with 8k armour, but if you're evasion-based or a spell caster, you might wanna skip it on hardcore.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Last edited by rinleezwins on Apr 7, 2015, 3:43:59 AM
"
rinleezwins wrote:
I am pretty sure it's physical, or 50/50 physical and fire. I am able to safely facetank him on aa Cycloner with 8k armour, but if you're evasion-based or a spell caster, you might wanna skip it on hardcore.

ok thanks. That makes sense considering I have only 1k armor. Just didn't think it was physical considering it's long range plus it's red lol
WTB Map drops since 2013
can ke kited if u are ranged, for a melee u should have good defence anyway so np

but ye its physical
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
d2trust wrote:
"
rinleezwins wrote:

ok thanks. That makes sense considering I have only 1k armor. Just didn't think it was physical considering it's long range plus it's red lol

Yeah you can't always go by the color. For example, devourer projectiles are red and afaik are 100% physical damage.
Its a physical spell, afaik. So only armour or spellblock/dodge helps
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

It's an attack.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
It's physical projectile spell. IC makes you 100% immune to it. Ondar's Guile does not help vs it because it's not attack.

edit: It also seems to desynch a lot. Means that sometimes you get hit by it and take no dmg, sometimes you dont get hit by it and still take dmg.
Last edited by Kullevi on Apr 7, 2015, 2:25:24 PM
It looks like 4 tits thing she has one it just fires alot more of them

If you have low armor i would not get hit by them cause it will rekt you
"
Kullevi wrote:
It's physical projectile spell.

It's an attack. For sure.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type