New Skill Development - Vigilant Strike

Doesn't this make resolute pointless? Seems bit op but I would love to do melee character with it. Would do endurance charge on melee stun. Should be interesting see how tanky melee will be with this.
Love the idea of a new charge cooldown bypass endurance skill. Flicker strike was great when i tried to make a build around it and expect Vigilant Strike to surpass it. I think this is what melee needs to get back up there with crit and tornado shot builds.
Question To Rory: Does it need to be linked with you attack skill? or setup just like Vengeance, Riposte and Reckoning gem?
PHP Guild - Philippines
"
freakky wrote:
Doesn't this make resolute pointless? Seems bit op but I would love to do melee character with it. Would do endurance charge on melee stun. Should be interesting see how tanky melee will be with this.

Nah, this won't take Resolute Technique away I don't think. It's only one skill and it does have a CD on it. The charge override could likely end up making it spammable but that would take a lot of effort it feels like.

Hmm, now I'm curious about how many NPCs are stun immune, if any.
Seems no one noticed this part of Rory's message. :)

Spoiler

"
rhyden91 wrote:
Seems no one noticed this part of Rory's message. :)

Spoiler

Hadouken Punch (without the jump)/ Goat Simulator Punch :)
PHP Guild - Philippines
Last edited by obz on Mar 31, 2015, 12:00:10 AM
"
obz wrote:
Question To Rory: Does it need to be linked with you attack skill? or setup just like Vengeance, Riposte and Reckoning gem?

We'll have a support gem that can grant Fortify (Which hasn't been fully announced yet), and this probably won't work with triggered attacks. We'll be testing it to see how it feels!
Balance & Design
Goatpunch is funny. I guess that's dominus's glove? Sure hope they come in left so the templar can wear one.

Oh, and vigilant strike - it's tagged with duration but has no duration listed. Does this mean the buff duration of Fortify is the same across the board, but possible to increase with skill duration passives and on a per-skill basis? If so, this makes duration passives even better!
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
when will you nerf it? ahaha
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_
"
Rory wrote:
"
obz wrote:

We'll have a support gem that can grant Fortify (Which hasn't been fully announced yet), and this probably won't work with triggered attacks. We'll be testing it to see how it feels!

Hope the support gem is a guaranteed fortify with a cooldown instead of a %chance, it sounds like something you really don't want to have to roll dice for. As for triggers, I think it'd be cool if they can't grant fortify initially but will reset the duration. Though this might need to be its own separate counterattack skill.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info