New Skill Development - Vigilant Strike

Endurance Charge on melee stun builds coming!!
Is this a new unarmed-type weapon I see?
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
hello there mr. strike...

and

"
unarmed builds have got other toys coming!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!
Last edited by DieAbolicaL on Mar 30, 2015, 11:04:01 PM
Sounds awesome.

FTR for the recent 1 Month HC race our guild (Alpha Crucis Exiles) ran a special "melee only" race for the first week (reduced to first 5 days due to deaths). Melee definitely needs some motivation for putting themselves in harm's way and reduced damage was a mechanic thought of on reflection.

My only concern is that it still relies on synch in order to hit the target to gain Fortify. This is tricky with desync and fast attack + high damage mobs. My most recent melee (2h Sweep build with Vegnence + ECoMS) death was due to a fast engagement with Multi-Proj Voidebears in Cruel Docks... despite 2,000 life and 75% Fire Resist, I ripped in a blink of an eye. Granted I could have approached more carefully, but even then it would be a challenge for a pure melee build to engage, survive and land the hits required to proc buffs like Fortify.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Mar 30, 2015, 11:05:45 PM
CWDT FTW!

Now all you need is to make a rogue exile that can use it...
Last edited by eralduspr on Mar 30, 2015, 11:02:38 PM
RT built in a gem. Hmmmm.
Would this be buffed by inner force in order to increase the reduced damage above 25%?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Sweet! Can't wait. Hope no more deaths in 1m -_-
Love that Goat Punch!
I know a still screenshot doesn't quite do it justice but god I hope this isn't another "uninspired slash into enemy" animation. Give it some oomph. Especially if it is the highest single target skill, and on a cooldown.

I'd even more prefer if it didn't work with melee splash, to force it into a single target role. In fact, can we get rid of melee splash please?
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Mar 30, 2015, 11:05:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info