P.Link gone

the only thing that pissed me off was that the mob with the target is always the farthest away and when you go to attack it the target changes to the next mob farthest away so its basically a troll having you run back and forth.

i got to experience the pain when i did a tropical island with a huge pack of monkeys with p link i tried but in the end i just skipped it :(

it needs a rework not remove otherwise its a waste of the devs time imo, i doubt we have seen the last of p link though :D
"
Disrupted wrote:
think it should be changed instead of removed

+1

'number of damage-able monsters scale with pack size'

I just got a ~20 pack of shield chargers and arc mages, P-linked. It was a challenging fight (desync, anyone?), tho tedious. I'm certainly not gonna leave behind mobs that can drop +1 maps...

Necrovigil should be reworked too.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Mar 29, 2015, 2:32:22 PM
"
Lame. And why is that reddit dump the place where official news happens first?

When I post it on the forums first, there are still complaints that it was on reddit first? The reddit thread literally links to my forum post!

Honestly, this kinda highlights how hard it is to find information on the forums.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"

When I post it on the forums first, there are still complaints that it was on reddit first? The reddit thread literally links to my forum post!

Honestly, this kinda highlights how hard it is to find information on the forums.

I don't think that is the only thing it highlights :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Mar 29, 2015, 5:55:39 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"

lel
"
sidtherat wrote:

the game has built in chicken-out logout support so it is and will remain popular among 'hardcore' people (that you know, like to pretend)

The softcore angst everytime the word hardcore has been mentioned :3 It's like a reflex.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I have to stop for more than one tenth of a second during my faceroll? Ohhh noo, please nerf and remove!

This does not fill me with confidence for Act 4 to bring properly challenging content.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
I have to stop for more than one tenth of a second during my faceroll? Ohhh noo, please nerf and remove!

This does not fill me with confidence for Act 4 to bring properly challenging content.

Highlighted the important keyword here thats on everyones mind. No game dev can make a game thats challenging anymore because we got the QQ generation of gamers. Boo hoo, gotta find a tactic to kill a mob and spend 1 minute on it instead of breezing past it in a second like with anything else.

This P Link thing is reflect all over again. people still want that one to be gone as well. I say 50% reflect and keep P Link as it is.

Its not nerfs that ruin games, its gamers who call for nerfs that ruin games.
"
Yet another example of GGG pandering to the LCD, who feel it is their right and privilege to 'faceroll' everything when GGG themselves have made clear that skipping some content is part of the game.

Half of these crybabies wouldn't have stuck around the closed beta past Hailrake, and I can't imagine their reaction to the original Chatters, who was basically a case of 'oh fuck AVOID AVOID AVOID'.

I enjoyed the game of tag that Phylacteral Link provided, although it could have been implemented a little better.

Then again, I accept I'm not the target audience for this game anymore. Too eager to think while playing.

Maybe it's my masochistic nature, but that sounds like fun.

Last night I enjoyed ripping 40% worth of XP to some OP as shit cold boss from a Spawn of Abaxoth pack. I could have run away, but I'd never killed him before so I figured "Why not".

This is a good clear example of why I wouldn't be much good in HC, though.

EDIT: Please see below as to why Devs don't bother with the forums very much.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Mar 29, 2015, 6:15:49 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"

That honestly sounds like you have an information control problem, reflecting it not just between client and company, but can be interpreted as a problem within the company itself.

holy shit, it's bleeding out even here.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info