P.Link gone

"
enveratise wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Lame. And why is that reddit dump the place where official news happens first?

When I post it on the forums first, there are still complaints that it was on reddit first? The reddit thread literally links to my forum post!

Honestly, this kinda highlights how hard it is to find information on the forums.

That honestly sounds like you have an information control problem, reflecting it not just between client and company, but can be interpreted as a problem within the company itself.

holy shit, it's bleeding out even here.

What are you talking about? The comment was made in the suggestions section here first and i saw it here first. I never even went to reddit to see it. So perhaps people should stop QQing over reddit getting any info first and look at the forum more thoroughly.
"
No game dev can make a game thats challenging anymore because we got the QQ generation of gamers.

I had confidence that GGG wouldn't listen. Over the years it's been more and more evident that I was wrong. Unfortunately.
"
Alhoon wrote:
"
No game dev can make a game thats challenging anymore because we got the QQ generation of gamers.

I had confidence that GGG wouldn't listen. Over the years it's been more and more evident that I was wrong. Unfortunately.

Its not just this here its a lot of other stuff. Totems nerf because people used them to no end to iir and iiq farm effectively with ease just when i wanted to make my first totem build. Same thing with auras, people want to run around with all auras on because of the damn BM gem but hey people like me who use mana and could barely run 1 or 2 auras before can now run zero, thx GGG for nerfing stuff into the ground because some players overuse it to no end.

Its not that P Link was frustrating when i encountered it, its the way nerfs are being applied by GGG.

So, now its not only spell/ranged totem and 60% auras that became useless to me, the only fun thing i found in the form of a challenging mod on a blue pack is getting nerfed because i dont have a say in anything, im just 1 guy who is poor as hell. I bet if i tossed millions of dollars at GGG they left P Link in the game no problem.

"
Chris wrote:

Honestly, this kinda highlights how hard it is to find information on the forums.

umm, no
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"

What are you talking about? The comment was made in the suggestions section here first and i saw it here first. I never even went to reddit to see it. So perhaps people should stop QQing over reddit getting any info first and look at the forum more thoroughly.

I know it was. it's still just a small problem in information control, that's all.

It's just my work mindset bleeding out in my games. don't mind it too much, Dirk.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
"
I have to stop for more than one tenth of a second during my faceroll? Ohhh noo, please nerf and remove!

This does not fill me with confidence for Act 4 to bring properly challenging content.

Highlighted the important keyword here thats on everyones mind. No game dev can make a game thats challenging anymore because we got the QQ generation of gamers. Boo hoo, gotta find a tactic to kill a mob and spend 1 minute on it instead of breezing past it in a second like with anything else.

This P Link thing is reflect all over again. people still want that one to be gone as well. I say 50% reflect and keep P Link as it is.

Its not nerfs that ruin games, its gamers who call for nerfs that ruin games.

GGG have no one to blame for this but themselves. They cultivated this kind of mindset. They spoiled the players with the sugared treats of a high damage/fast clear lifestyle. Now they want to go the other way and are surprised when their playerbase finds the pill bitter and hard to swallow?

Medicine doesn't always taste good, GGG should force it down our throats and make us swallow.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"

Half of these crybabies wouldn't have stuck around the closed beta past Hailrake, and I can't imagine their reaction to the original Chatters, who was basically a case of 'oh fuck AVOID AVOID AVOID'.

back to the roots?

edit says: this thread depresses me alot more than i first thought.

last words here:
i know these "fuck"-moments where the game just kicks you in the balls and you need some cooldown period to like it again. i hate and love them.

sure it's hard to get over it sometimes but enjoyment comes from defeating something difficult, the more you suffer beforhand, the more you enjoy your victory afterwards.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 29, 2015, 7:09:08 PM
"
"
"
I have to stop for more than one tenth of a second during my faceroll? Ohhh noo, please nerf and remove!

This does not fill me with confidence for Act 4 to bring properly challenging content.

Highlighted the important keyword here thats on everyones mind. No game dev can make a game thats challenging anymore because we got the QQ generation of gamers. Boo hoo, gotta find a tactic to kill a mob and spend 1 minute on it instead of breezing past it in a second like with anything else.

This P Link thing is reflect all over again. people still want that one to be gone as well. I say 50% reflect and keep P Link as it is.

Its not nerfs that ruin games, its gamers who call for nerfs that ruin games.

GGG have no one to blame for this but themselves. They cultivated this kind of mindset. They spoiled the players with the sugared treats of a high damage/fast clear lifestyle. Now they want to go the other way and are surprised when their playerbase finds the pill bitter and hard to swallow?

Medicine doesn't always taste good, GGG should force it down our throats and make us swallow.

Well, the people who call for nerfs and streamers and such pay the bills, not scrubz like me who use mana for skills, who run 1 aura, who just use 4 links and dont trade much.

Bummer.

I actually "liked" P-link. Even though the mechanic should have changed a little so you could at least leech from the pack.

What I really want to see gone is necrovigil. Even when kiting mobs around, some do not lose the Aura even when far away from the circle on the ground, which makes you kite a whole pack over half a map (Tunnels e.g). Its exp. painful at the start of a league, where your mappool is small and you really do not want to leave 15~ magic mobs alive.

My vote goes for keep P_link (with leech though) and remove Necrovigil.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
"
So, now its not only spell/ranged totem and 60% auras that became useless to me, the only fun thing i found in the form of a challenging mod on a blue pack is getting nerfed because i dont have a say in anything, im just 1 guy who is poor as hell. I bet if i tossed millions of dollars at GGG they left P Link in the game no problem.

You find P-link more challenging than say, Heralds of the Obelisk or Living blood?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info