poe.com/beast

Voll, Daresso, etc. Obvious theme.

Ill bet 1 shard of alchemy: the antagonist will be a nechromancer, and this patch will not continue directly the main story (Dominus, Piety, the templars, the island... ).
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
Last edited by robotamen on Mar 29, 2015, 4:48:00 PM
"
SapperBoyz wrote:
"
"
SapperBoyz wrote:
It ain't Voll and neither a dragon
Spoiler
This one is Voll

Lol, you spoilered it.^^

Spoiled only how Voll's face look, not the "beast" :D
Those blue "eyes" might not be eyes at all in the "Beast" image
Ya its clearly not the same thing

Maybe The full pic is the Lich King and that beast is his pet

The King, lets call him Oberon, uses that mighty beast to spread destruction on the mortal lands

Act 4 works in 3 steps
1) Destroy the "Beast"'s hatching eggs (spoiler: they hatch before you can, Fight 3 baby beast at a time)
2) Kill the Beast
3) Kill Oberon
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
And the children?, nobody cares about the children?
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
Honestly if you ask me, they simply look like glowing stones in some kind of ancient temple structure. The rest looks more stone than anything else. Anyways, It'll be interesting to see the progression of the item/image. Also, if you didnt know, it's updated and added to every day or so.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
I believe it is a hentai monster with 2 blue eyes and those amazing tentacles and 4 penis like how atziri has 4 tits
Last edited by choopk1993 on Mar 30, 2015, 3:20:00 AM
Alpha's Howl alt art.
New map device hype.
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
Mounts. Fucking mounts.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Looks like a panthers face to me.
not sure that you will manage to discuss about this picture 1 month long.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info