poe.com/beast

"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Looks like mr kaom is lacking some sleep time and had a bad make up day.

Probably hasn't slept in ages due to the nightmares we've been told about by all those lore items.

Nah,I think mr kaom could never shut his eye lids becuz of them burning eyes. Poor soul will be forever stuck with panda eyes
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Looks like mr kaom is lacking some sleep time and had a bad make up day.

it's probably misleading, do you remember what wild things people guessed before forsaken masters? haku = kaom etc.
It is probably the nightmare, if someone didnt already say it.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
So, that mirror shape thing on the throne, could it be a kind of portal that would let us travel to another place or time ?

Hint: Look closely at the "mirror" and look at this datamined picture. Looks like the same tentacle as Voll and texture of miners is spreading on the mirror
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Hamallainen wrote:
So, that mirror shape thing on the throne, could it be a kind of portal that would let us travel to another place or time ?

I've said it before and I'll say it again...it feels like everything that's happened for the last few patches is intended to be recreating the events leading up to the Great Cataclysm. I have a feeling that one way or another, we will be revisiting the Cataclysm itself either in this patch or the next. Maybe we'll be going back in time to the original one, or maybe we'll be trying to prevent the same thing from happening a second time, but one way or another, I'm sure it will be involved.
is mirror of kalandra shaped after this pic or is the thing on the pic shaped after the mirror?
"
is mirror of kalandra shaped after this pic or is the thing on the pic shaped after the mirror?

well, we know nothing about Kalandra.

INB4 she/he was a maji
Oblivious
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 8, 2015, 10:42:46 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler

You should cut out the entire middle of the mirror and put a looping gif of the sauron zoom in :D

Last edited by H4xolotl on Apr 8, 2015, 10:41:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info