How's the one month going for everyone!?

just got this in act3 cruel (just leveling those gems)

and bought this one quite cheap

so Im quite happy about my arcer so far

I strongly have to work on my resistances, tho
(double post)
Last edited by valdivia1109 on Mar 27, 2015, 3:07:17 PM
PLaying HC here, got only 1 rip (around lv16) because crit shrine + bloodline packs + rare + ghost indoor so i was having no chance to survive against that ... xD

lost 2 uniques that was just droped to me, but i found some better ones :o)

i ve also droped a Q18 flameblast that i've sold and bought this
coz of Arc.
Decided to go for HC, everything went smoothly until at level 47 im ISP decided my daily disconnect (which isn't always at the same time) was needed. I was just opening a strongbox. Of course I found myself in standard after that. Now back to level 16.
Played 1 hour over my lunch. RNG is being really bitchy to me. Starting to get annoyed.
P-link is still annoying as hell.
"
Nutius wrote:
Best RNG ever, just sold an Alpha's howl for 1 exa and then
and
dropped :)

Update:

RNGsus still loves me :)

Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.

5-linked it and got 3 challenges done, got to do some other stuff now for a few days but i am happy with my progress so far :).

Spoiler
yeay :)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
and I just died to afk at wp due to being called and distracted by teamspeak when lacking sleep.

Third time this happened, really should quit teamspeak ;_;
Oblivious
came back after a long break from the game to try the one month...so far so good. Hit level 60 and already completed the 40 encounter challenge along the way. I can comfortably farm docks, so as long as I have enough time to play, I should be able to get at least 3 of the challenges, hopefully all 4.

Really looking forward to seeing what's coming for the next big patch too. The QoL updates look nice so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info