Fix your damn Servers -.-

I'm on EU , from Romania , always playing in new HC leagues , almost always i'm with 20-30 latency , but for the love of god , i died yet again due to connection problem , was in imperial gardens going to open door , ran into a mob pack with about 3-5 spikers and some statues but there was a wall there and so i retreated cause i didn't want to get desynced or something , and i kept pressing 5 for quicksilver but nothing happened , i tried to open portal fast but nothing happened , and i pressed alt f4 , cause logout didn't work , for 3 min , i couldn't connect to poe cause the launcher said UNABLE TO CONNECT TO PATCH SERVER or something like that . WHen i finally logged in , with no surprise by my side i was in standard :( , i really put my heart and soul in this char , and now ... just woosh .. like that .
You guyz really need to patch things up , cause we all are loosing our patience here , or at least offer the possibility to restore chars :( .

Sincerely , George .
Please provide a WinMTR trace to eu.login.pathofexile.com

Without any information, we cannot determine what is wrong if there is a connection problem.
Here is mine, host was my hideout:
Spoiler
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| at-vie15a-rt1.aorta.net - 0 | 782 | 782 | 3 | 13 | 227 | 19 |
| 84.116.228.173 - 0 | 782 | 782 | 4 | 12 | 33 | 10 |
| 213.46.173.125 - 7 | 622 | 582 | 7 | 13 | 70 | 13 |
| 213.46.184.6 - 0 | 781 | 781 | 4 | 13 | 49 | 11 |
| prag-bb1-link.telia.net - 1 | 778 | 777 | 10 | 18 | 74 | 17 |
| ffm-bb1-link.telia.net - 0 | 782 | 782 | 23 | 39 | 225 | 28 |
| ffm-b12-link.telia.net - 0 | 782 | 782 | 23 | 30 | 80 | 30 |
|xe-1-0-1.bbr01.xn01.fra01.networklayer.com - 0 | 781 | 781 | 25 | 30 | 93 | 31 |
| ae7.bbr02.xn01.fra01.networklayer.com - 0 | 782 | 782 | 25 | 31 | 178 | 28 |
| ae1.bbr01.eq01.ams02.networklayer.com - 0 | 782 | 782 | 37 | 41 | 89 | 48 |
| ae5.dar01.sr01.ams01.networklayer.com - 0 | 782 | 782 | 57 | 69 | 128 | 66 |
| po1.fcr01.sr01.ams01.networklayer.com - 14 | 512 | 445 | 0 | 45 | 185 | 45 |
|37.58.74.238-static.reverse.softlayer.com - 1 | 778 | 777 | 37 | 40 | 63 | 41 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

I am having random spikes, higher latencies in some instances that I open myself and today I had 3 ver dangerous lags where I could not even logout anymore and had to alt f4 (exactley what my preposter gickul described, I also couldn´t log in for a few mins).
Thx for help.
Crazy Miners Fire Nova Mines:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1595627
The Savage, Endgame cleaner:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1613272
Last edited by GGprime on Mar 28, 2015, 5:32:56 PM
I think it might be affecting people who are being routed through telia. I'll see if our server host can do anything.
Whats the deal with the lag, then? I'm on the appropriate server getting 350+ ping, desynch worse than I ever would have thought... Are servers backed up or were there changes made that might be causing this? Are the servers being attacked?
How about you fix your gameservers.

It's the fourth time within the last four weeks that europe is fucked up.

Any other game is totally fine (tried cs 1.6, cs:go, dota2, diablo 2) ping 20-40 ms (Germany). All you ever do is ask for winMTR and act like the problem is a routing related issue connected to the user or a certain region. I mean I can believe this once or twice but you are making a habit out of it.
www.deviantart.com/van1sh3d
Chuck through some WinMTR results dude, help Fitzy out a little bit by giving him decent info :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Unt0uch wrote:
How about you fix your gameservers.

It's the fourth time within the last four weeks that europe is fucked up.

Any other game is totally fine (tried cs 1.6, cs:go, dota2, diablo 2) ping 20-40 ms (Germany). All you ever do is ask for winMTR and act like the problem is a routing related issue connected to the user or a certain region. I mean I can believe this once or twice but you are making a habit out of it.

This isn't helpful.

It sounds like the servers are having trouble, but that doesn't discount the fact that a HELL of a lot of people who post MTR results are experiencing issues primarily at their end.

Have a look through the recent threads and see how many BR based players are getting shat on by their ISP traffic management.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Yeah lets play the NA-ONLY event......no comment.....HC is almost impossible to survive thru this low quality EU-Servers.....

And wtf are you talking about ?.....at our end ? xD HAHAHAHAHA
Cause the "our end" is the eu-discount-server.....and whats at the na side ?.....no lags. no ping issues..., no nothing....

before the event startet, there were no lag-spikes......but since this NA_ONLY_EVENT the european servers are just garbage......

The European servers are running the same hardware as the American servers. They're healthy and not overloaded. Most players are not experiencing any issues. If there was a server fault, they would be.

The most likely culprit is going to be the internet connection and/or route you have to the server.

Other games and services may very well be fine. It's unlikely they're hosted in the same DC as ours, so they will have a different internet route to them that will not perform the same as your route to Path of Exile.

I'm more than happy to look into this further, but I would like to politely ask you to provide a WinMTR trace using the method described here.

There's no need to over-think things and no-one is conspiring against you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info