What We Know About the Act 4 Expansion

"
Grughal wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:
Hi, just took a break from the 1 month league, what are you guys up to around here?

Some people are fishing, others are salty because they either haven't worked out how or they still think it's a troll....

Chris and Charan already busted you. Better luck next thread.

Read Chris's response again. It's almost, but not quite entirely unllike a disambiguation. While some might say "Oh no, not again!" when the subject arises, others will say "so longline and thanks for all the . . . "

There's a reason Patience is not a virtue gem, yet.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Grughal wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:
Hi, just took a break from the 1 month league, what are you guys up to around here?

Some people are fishing, others are salty because they either haven't worked out how or they still think it's a troll....

Chris and Charan already busted you. Better luck next thread.

You misread/misunderstood what Chris wrote, and with all due respect to Charan, he simply doesn't know. He played the game since rods/fishing were just troll and simply hasn't realized what happened...
"
Samkiud wrote:

• Not dev source: These new NPCs and monsters

Spoiler

Are these already in the public game files and just datamined, or another leak like what we saw from chuanghsing? An out-house modeller sharing progress? These are the first time I've seen these, but in line with the old leaks they seem very real.

e: nevermind, seems models and textures were ripped in the original leak, guess these are from the "someone else" hsing mentioned.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Mar 26, 2015, 11:55:20 PM
Bump for Chris' new signature.

"newmaps"
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Mar 27, 2015, 2:53:31 AM
"
silumit wrote:
"
"Rise of the Ancients" is fake
If at April 1st Chris will post about Act4:RotA that will be ultimate trolling :)
my life would be complete XD
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Updated

• Added the recently shown QoL improvements.
  • Added the new beast.
  • Added the new maps.
  • [list]
"
Samkiud wrote:
Not dev source: It will be released around April 24th, when the one month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues ends[/li][/list]
Spoiler

Path of Exile - Rise of The Ancients Act 4 Expansion Countdown

Op, this part of your post is confirmed fake as its a picture that one of the players made

"
Eben_GGG wrote:
Hi folks, just to clarify, the "Rise of the Ancients" image is indeed fan-made. Sorry for any disappointment! I have to say it does sound cool, though.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1215768/page/2

But there are few things that I dont see in your post, and its nice to have all this speculations and confirmed things in one thread.

Art concept of town (probably act 4 one)
Spoiler

Concept arts of new monster that was in development for Forsaken Masters (at least thats what the artist that made it said) but never got in the game.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I removed the Rise of the Ancient fan-art, the mobs picture and clarified the issue about the maps, so CharanJaydemyr don't rant anymore.
Last edited by Samkiud on Mar 27, 2015, 6:15:38 PM
"
Samkiud wrote:
I removed the Rise of the Ancient fan-art and clarified the issue about the maps, so CharanJaydemyr don't rant anymore.

He aint ranting, hes just taking you down back to earth so you can clear your mind that this thread really is just massive speculation. Which is never good btw as you get your hopes up for some of this and then you dont get it at all.
"
"
Samkiud wrote:
I removed the Rise of the Ancient fan-art and clarified the issue about the maps, so CharanJaydemyr don't rant anymore.

He aint ranting, hes just taking you down back to earth so you can clear your mind that this thread really is just massive speculation. Which is never good btw as you get your hopes up for some of this and then you dont get it at all.

...and so DirkAustin don't whine either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info