What We Know About the Act 4 Expansion

i never knew this much salt could be so bitter
IRON MAN
Have another little piece of my blackened, shrivelled heart, Clive.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
I said what you said, only with a modicum of subtlety.

That happens, a lot.
Casually casual.

To get back on topic, since it's clear this thread won't abort in a hurry:

I was asked by a dev today if I'd allow GGG to do an indepth preview of my upcoming unique as part of the Expansion Hype.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Dreggon wrote:
i never knew this much salt could be so bitter

welcome to my life every day, hellish aint it?
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Mar 26, 2015, 7:41:59 AM
Any information on the following?:

1. Whether or not Cruel will be removed. If so, what will happen to bandit rewards? If not, how will the area level be restructured?
2. How characters who already cleared the game will be handled. I assume Normal/Cruel Act 4 will be automatically cleared, but we'd still have to do Merciless Act 4?
Hi, just took a break from the 1 month league, what are you guys up to around here?
Second-class poe gamer
1. Unlikely.

2. As above. When 3x was implemented, even high level chars had to clear 3x normal.

What I do expect more than act IV is more end-game activities... I guess actIV will bring more diversity in end game maps, but I hope this is not limited to this...
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
What I do expect more than act IV is more end-game activities... I guess actIV will bring more diversity in end game maps, but I hope this is not limited to this...

What do you expect them to do? Introduce rifts? Paragon lvls?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info