What We Know About the Act 4 Expansion

"
Stone__Cold wrote:
In a pc magazine it was said, that they expect the Act 4 to be released in the 2nd Quarter of 2015. But for sure it is also possible, that it comes at a later date. I think one quote of a developer, don´t know if it was Chris or not, but was "It's done when it's done." As they´re not going to release something, which hasn't been finished yet.

I hope so much for lvl 70 and 80 areas in Act 4, as well as higher lvl maps *_*.

Lvl 80? We arent even mid acts and you want lvl 80 zones? In maps maybe, but not normal zones. We got even with act 4, 6 more acts to come.
The other day I had access to more datamining where you could see a revamp of all item base 3D art and at least 9 new gems ... I can't find the link now.
"
"Rise of the Ancients" is fake
If at April 1st Chris will post about Act4:RotA that will be ultimate trolling :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Either SotS is getting nerfed directly, or they will do it indirectly via nerfing Krillson.

At this point, that's all we can really be sure about.
plz gimme ur freetime
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Tomorrow's news contains five screenshots of QOL improvements in the expansion.

I should note that the general marketing for the expansion (i.e. non-QOL stuff) won't start on April 1 like some people think. You'll see it later in the month. I understand the desire to interpret "in April" as "the very first day of April" :P
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
What a tease :(

He'd wear a mini-skirt to the first date but not even give you a peck on the cheek when you drop him off :(
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Mar 26, 2015, 1:26:17 AM
Looking forward to seeing those screen shots.
How late in the month, :P?
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
I expected GGG to be late.

They are giving birth, after all.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info