What We Know About the Act 4 Expansion

I'm looking forward to the inevitable disappointment when some people, allowing themselves to get entirely too hyped, find each and every update somehow less than absolutely perfect.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Either SotS is getting nerfed directly, or they will do it indirectly via nerfing Krillson.

At this point, that's all we can really be sure about.

I ageee that at first glance,it looks like SotS is getting a nerf, but when you look at the changes to casting and the fact that GGG will vastly increase the amount of bait in the patch and it actually works out to be a buff. Krillson missions probably won't be as easy to find, although more rewarding-so a net gain there. I don't know if you've got a chance to try Lana's "Find my Whip and Boots" mission
Spoiler
Is Lana really Zana's twin or just a vamped up alter ego of Zana like Black Widow is for Natassia Romanov?
but since the boots can only be caught in the Bottomless Sea, this will probably be most player's first encounter with Krillson.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Mar 26, 2015, 4:51:52 AM
Your endurance for a joke that was never that funny to begin with and has just gotten increasingly stale from there is nothing short of legendary.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
I'm looking forward to the inevitable disappointment when some people, allowing themselves to get entirely too hyped, find each and every update somehow less than absolutely perfect.

Isnt that how it always goes? Wooo hype train then bam act 4 patch day and QQ over DCs and rollbacks and some such stuff and not to mention over the weeks that follow the omg about nerfed gems and builds and what not. No one can keep their composure anymore, its like people running towards every celeb they see, instead of saying hi and passing by. Thats how i treat the act 4 hype, i do the 1 month, play other stuff, let life go on and then act 4 comes and i play it.
it's not how it went before the game played host to a mass twitch exodus.

it is how it is now, however.

"
Charan wrote:
Your endurance for a joke that was never that funny to begin with and has just gotten increasingly stale from there is nothing short of legendary.

I dunno, I'd personally place 'fucking annoying' somewhere short of legendary.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Charan wrote:

We still enjoy it more than you suspect.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
OMG, now I'm gonna be trying to find if there's a hidden teaser in there or just a troll, or a genuine reply.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Charan wrote:

I said what you said, only with a modicum of subtlety.

"
Chris wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Charan wrote:

We still enjoy it more than you suspect.

But I don't, and I can bring the servers down like that.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Mar 26, 2015, 6:49:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info